FreeRider GameConsole

ludocus

Hello hello!

Today I made this LevelPlayer on FreeRider, the game you can find here: http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/free_rider

So its a GUI containing the FreeRider flash object (Thanks for _GUICtrlCreateFlash UDF).

It's pretty cool 'cause you'll need to win a level to get to the next one.

If script is not working, add:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n (thnx to AdmiralAlkex)

Now has: Easy, Medium and Hard levels.

Here it is: (source and levels are inside)

FreeRider.rar

(Prev downloads: 25)

Controls:

-Steering and leaning: Arrows

-Turning around: x

Enjoy ;)

Oh, you can cheat, there's a little input in the right corner, look in the script what the cheats are.

Edited by ludocus

• 3 months later...

I cant beat the first level either?

I got both the stars and it said I won but it wont let me progress.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm