Sucking Email Addresses From An Email Or File. Parse?

I do mass emailers for a guy. No not spam but to people in his windows address book which needs housecleaning.

My isp's mail server will bounce failed addresses to me with the old "no such mailbox" etc notices.

One email out of maybe 30 will have a huge list of error codes (mailbox full, no such user etc) and the email address that failed. I would like to have autoit go through that email and copy/paste email addresses into notepad. Then I can export his address book and notepad file to a .csv and line em up in excel and nuke the failed ones.

Ultimately I'd like to parse only certain error codes because some errors are just 'mailbox full' and want to keep those addresses.

This post isn't asking for code on a silver platter but just asking "is it possible with autoit"?

I dabble with version2 but doubt it can do what I am asking.

Thanks.

I do mass emailers for a guy. No not spam but to people in his windows address book which needs housecleaning.

My isp's mail server will bounce failed addresses to me with the old "no such mailbox" etc notices.

One email out of maybe 30 will have a huge list of error codes (mailbox full, no such user etc) and the email address that failed. I would like to have autoit go through that email and copy/paste email addresses into notepad. Then I can export his address book and notepad file to a .csv and line em up in excel and nuke the failed ones.

Ultimately I'd like to parse only certain error codes because some errors are just 'mailbox full' and want to keep those addresses.

This post isn't asking for code on a silver platter but just asking "is it possible with autoit"?

I dabble with version2 but doubt it can do what I am asking.

Thanks.

If I was a spammer, would this functionality be useful to me also for email harvesting?

Just wondering.