Access violation with Koda FormDesigner 1.6.0.2

martijn

I'm working with Koda FormDesigner 1.6.0.2 (not using SciTE mode) and after making some changes (copying multiple controls like a textbox and a inputbox, changing their names) I am no longer able to save the form. I get the following message

Access violation at address 00403B00 in module 'FD.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFDC

Generating code is still possible, but I can't save the kxf-file. It's a simple form with a Tabbed Panel, two tabsheets, two groupboxes, three textboxes, labels and two buttons.

Any ideas :)

Edit: I was able to save the form by creating a new form and copying all controls over.

Edited by martijn

• Developers

click here!

Thnk :):P

2 Questions:

1. Why do you point the OP to the BUG forum ?

2. What does "Thnk :D :D " mean at the end of your post ? thnk=think or thank(s) ? I read it like "Stupid, you could have thought of that yourselve", but could be wrong ofcourse .. :party:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

2 Questions:

1. Why do you point the OP to the BUG forum ?

2. What does "Thnk :):P " mean at the end of your post ? thnk=think or thank(s) ? I read it like "Stupid, you could have thought of that yourselve", but could be wrong ofcourse .. :D

thank(s) &

I am no longer able to save the form.

looks like a bug in my eyes. :D

Thnk.

Edited by aceloc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]