Hardware Hash Generator

McGod

This requires a UDF and a .dll (Compinfo and MD5Hash.dll).

This generates a hash that is unique to each computer, good for if you want to release your program to certain people without it getting leaked.

_GenHHash ()

Generates a hash of your computer info.

_CompareHHash($hash)

Compares a hash against your own.

Example.au3

HHash.au3

You can use it to compare the hash against a list of your own using TCP functions etc..

• 8 months later...

Hello Chip :)

Thanks for this great Hash Generator :)

It works, but when I try run it from scite it gives me this error:

>"C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\FARCRY\Skrivebord\Log læsning RNG\Udvikling\HASH computer ID\Kopi af Example.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams 
+>00:41:40 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.9.5.6    Environment(Language:0406  Keyboard:00000406  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86)
>Running AU3Check (1.54.13.0)  from:C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\beta
C:\Documents and Settings\FARCRY\Skrivebord\Log læsning RNG\Udvikling\HASH computer ID\HHash.au3(23,37) : ERROR: MD5Hash(): undefined function.
    Local $ret = MD5Hash ($Str, 2, True)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\FARCRY\Skrivebord\Log læsning RNG\Udvikling\HASH computer ID\Kopi af Example.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>00:41:40 AU3Check ended.rc:2
>Exit code: 0   Time: 2.526

When I press continue anyway it works fine, but how do I get rid of this little error ? I guess it's something about the $ret as the error says, but I can't se how to define the function?

Can you help me with that?

is it because I'm using the new beta of AutoIt ?

Regards

Just a hunch. MD5Hash() is probably a function, in the hash dll, using AutoIt's plugin interface.

Use #AutoIt3Wraper_PlugIn_Funcs= MD5Hash() At the top of the script file. (Could be slightly different syntax, used to be #Compiler_PlugIn_Funcs. I don't have the latest Scite4Autoit3 installed. The syntax is in the help file for the SciTe installation).

Hope this helps..:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...