Navigation in a 3d realm - Counter-Strike

EvAsion

This is sort of a project i was working on quite a while ago to see if i could navigate in a 3d game. I'm releasing it as a proof of concept for a walkbot/aimbot -. I will not be improving it any further and don't ask me to "make me a hackz0rs so i can cheat on the CSz0rs"

To use it - walk somewhere and press the Up arrow. Then move somewhere else and press f.

you'll need to adjust $modifier and $accuracy based on ur sensitivity. Try changing $walk to 0.

Edit: You obviously need counter-strike 1.6 on steam to use this..

CSCOORDS___Copy.au3

NomadMemory.au3

Edited by EvAsion

I always thought it would be neat to have some kind of "AFK bot" you could activate while you had to step in the other room for a minute. If you can make something like that (obviously that wasnt getting headshots every second) that played equivalent to a normal person, that would be awesome.

I always thought it would be neat to have some kind of "AFK bot" you could activate while you had to step in the other room for a minute. If you can make something like that (obviously that wasnt getting headshots every second) that played equivalent to a normal person, that would be awesome.

"no"

• 2 weeks later...

U think i could use this in diffrent game, if i change memory addresses?

If there was a memory address for x, y and z (of course there will be) and there is an address for horizontal rotation ranging from 89 to -89, and an address for vertical rotation ranging from 0 to 360. If not, you will have to adjust the trig..

Edit: spelling

Edited by EvAsion