UPnP Port Forwarding Final

Ibrahim

I Collected both (Georgy) (Ptrex) in a final Script to enable you to enhance port forwarding

So the Credit is Theirs Enjoy.

The Script is handy and Cute and Theirs ^__^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The EXE File:

http://rapidshare.com/files/122429378/Forward.rar

The Code

#NoTrayIcon

Dim $deviceFinder
Dim $DeviceType
Dim $Devices
Dim $Device
Dim $strDescDocURL

For $x = @DesktopHeight To @DesktopHeight / 3 Step - 3
    ToolTip("Please Wait while Aquiring your Router UPnP State", @DesktopWidth / 3, $x, "Ibrahim Ghorabah UpnP Port Forwarding", 2)
Next

$deviceFinder = ObjCreate("UPnP.UPnPDeviceFinder")
$DeviceServices = ObjCreate("UPnP.UPnPServices")
$DeviceService = ObjCreate("UPnP.UPnPService")
$Device = ObjCreate("UPnP.UPnPDevice")
$DeviceType = "upnp:rootdevice"
$Devices = $deviceFinder.FindByType ($DeviceType, 0)

ConsoleWrite($strDescDocURL & @LF)
ConsoleWrite("Found # :" & $Devices.Count & " Devices" & @LF & @LF)

If $Devices.Count = 0 Then
    ToolTip("الراوتر مش مشغل الخدمه اساسا شغلها الاول وبعدين استعمل البرنامج", @DesktopWidth / 3, @DesktopHeight / 3, "Ibrahim Ghorabah UpnP Port Forwarding", 1)
    Sleep(3000)
    Exit
EndIf

;~ SplashOff()

For $DeviceObj In $Devices
    $deiceDescription = "Children " & $DeviceObj.Children & @CR & "Description " & $DeviceObj.Description & @CR & "FriendlyName " & $DeviceObj.FriendlyName & @CR & "HasChildren " & $DeviceObj.HasChildren & @CR & "IsRootDevice " & $DeviceObj.IsRootDevice & @CR & "ManufacturerName " & $DeviceObj.ManufacturerName & @CR & "ManufacturerURL " & $DeviceObj.ManufacturerURL & @CR & "ModelName " & $DeviceObj.ModelName & @CR & "ModelNumber " & $DeviceObj.ModelNumber & @CR & "ModelURL " & $DeviceObj.ModelURL & @CR & "ParentDevice " & $DeviceObj.ParentDevice & @CR & "PresentationURL " & $DeviceObj.PresentationURL & @CR & "RootDevice " & $DeviceObj.RootDevice & @CR & "SerialNumber  " & $DeviceObj.SerialNumber & @CR & "Services " & $DeviceObj.Services & @CR & "Device URN Type " & $DeviceObj.Type & @CR & "UniqueDeviceName " & $DeviceObj.UniqueDeviceName & @CR & "Product Code - UPC " & $DeviceObj.UPC & @CR
    ToolTip("Found The Following Device(s)" & @CR & $deiceDescription, @DesktopWidth / 3, @DesktopHeight / 3, "Ibrahim Ghorabah UpnP Port Forwarding", 2)
    Sleep(5000)
    ToolTip("")
Next

If $Devices.Count > 0 Then
    MsgBox(0, "Ibrahim Ghorabah UPnP Forward", "هتحط رقم البورت بتاع التورينت في البرنامج وتقوللوه اوك بس أهم حاجه " & @CR & "مايكونشي حد حاجز البورت ده لأيبي تاني")
    FileInstall("UPnPPW.exe", @WindowsDir & "\UPnPPW.exe", 1)
    Const $path = @WindowsDir & "\UPnPPW.exe"
    $port = InputBox("Type in the port you would like to forward to this pc", "PORT:")
    If @error <> 1 Then
        RunWait($path & " -remove TCP " & $port, "", @SW_HIDE)
        RunWait($path & " -add TCP " & $port & " " & $port, "", @SW_HIDE)
        RunWait($path & " -remove UDP " & $port, "", @SW_HIDE)
        RunWait($path & " -add UDP " & $port & " " & $port, "", @SW_HIDE)
        MsgBox(0, "Ibrahim Ghorabah UPnP Forward", "The port " & $port & " has been forwarded to your local ip")
    EndIf
EndIf
Exit

• 2 weeks later...

Hope it's not wrong to do so.

It's never wrong to be inspired by someones posted code. That is one of the reasons people post code.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Well the code is there to be used, why not compile that?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

http://code.google.com/p/dex/source/browse/trunk/UPnP/

Not sure if this is the same file, but it appears to be.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Well, the script IS almost 5 years old. :)

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

so I found a simple solution:

$port = InputBox("Portnumber to forward to this pc", "Port:")
$UPNP = ObjCreate("HNetCfg.NATUPnP")
$UPNP.StaticPortMappingCollection.Add($port, "TCP", $port, @IPAddress1, False, "")
$UPNP.StaticPortMappingCollection.Add($port, "UDP", $port, @IPAddress1, False, "")

App: Au3toCmd              UDF: _SingleScript()                             

• 5 months later...

so I found a simple solution:

$UPNP = ObjCreate("HNetCfg.NATUPnP")
$UPNP.StaticPortMappingCollection.Add($port, "TCP", $port, @IPAddress1, False, "")
$UPNP.StaticPortMappingCollection.Add($port, "UDP", $port, @IPAddress1, False, "")

Tried this, didn't seem to do anything, :/ thanks for the effort though.

• 1 year later...

In most examples, the adding process is set to "true" and not to "false".
Plus not all routers support UPnP through Windows's COM objects.
So if anything, it should be like this:

$oRouter = ObjCreate("HNetCfg.NATUPnP")
$oPortList = $oRouter.StaticPortMappingCollection
if isobj($oportlist) Then
    $oPortList.Add($port, "TCP", $port, @IPAddress1, True, "")
    $oPortList.Add($port, "UDP", $port, @IPAddress1, True, "")
Else
    MsgBox(16, "Error", "Could not create a UPnP object")
endif

Which brings us to the real final question: does anyone have a solution to the "else" cases?
In other words, does anyone have a code to enable ports in such routers using SOAP (without using external third parties)?
This may help.

Edited by LWC