FTP Uploader

Yashied

LAST VERSION - 1.1

27-Apr-09

Project closed.

The program is designed to upload your files to FTP server. Features of this program is much more than in this package. You can customize (before compile) FTP Uploader so that the address of the FTP server program gets directly from your site. You can create a folder on your FTP server in which will be stored the information about this server (logo and text data). FTP Uploader will display this data in the main window. It is possible to automatically update the program, specify limit to the size of uploadable files, and much more. I wrote this program not as a universal file uploader, namely to support its FTP server. If someone somewhere will be interested then let me know.

FTPUploader.jpg

FTPUploader_scr1_small.jpg FTPUploader_scr2_small.jpg

Files to download

Installer (recommended)

Redirection to FTPUploader_setup.zip, 1.07 MB

FTPUploader_setup.html

Binary

Redirection to FTPUploader_bin.zip, 1.10 MB

FTPUploader_bin.html

Source

Redirection to FTPUploader_source.zip, 364 KB

FTPUploader_source.html

Edited by Yashied

• 3 months later...

Hi Yashied,

I have been working on some FTP automation tool. Got the basics built with some decision controls. Works pretty for my second development project. My next steps was to figure out the GUI design and controls. I searched this site for some ideas and help along. Found yours. While I am having problems using your program to evaluate, it looks quite interesting and you got some areas for me to consider in my design. Do you have an update with some fixes? one of many examples, _runweb() function and runtime error -1 (cannot redeclare a constant). I have been build mine with date/time comparison to avoid uploading same files and created text file(s) to for my FTP program to read if elected. This would be use if one wants to create custom FTP upload files.

Can you advise? thanks.

Dr SherlockAlways a way

Hi Yashied,

I have been working on some FTP automation tool. Got the basics built with some decision controls. Works pretty for my second development project. My next steps was to figure out the GUI design and controls. I searched this site for some ideas and help along. Found yours. While I am having problems using your program to evaluate, it looks quite interesting and you got some areas for me to consider in my design. Do you have an update with some fixes? one of many examples, _runweb() function and runtime error -1 (cannot redeclare a constant). I have been build mine with date/time comparison to avoid uploading same files and created text file(s) to for my FTP program to read if elected. This would be use if one wants to create custom FTP upload files.

Can you advise? thanks.

Hi nugame.

I fixed this mistake. Ah, if I wrote this program now, I would have made a lot of other. If you are interested in something specific, ask, I'll try to answer. Basically, this program is designed to support a particular FTP server. Here`s an example. If you are interested, I can help to configure FTP Uploader to your server.

Edited by Yashied

• 1 month later...

Good work Yashied!, though I was looking to convert this uploader without the GUI. Where in HOST, USERNAME, PASSWORD and FILENAME to be set to Default. I already manage to change the Host, Username and Password, now I need to make the filename to be default e.g @MYDOCUMENT /test.txt could you direct where can I change it? Thanks in advance Yashied

What do you mean "filename to be default"?

What do you mean "filename to be default"?

Hi sorry about that, already manage to set it to a default file I wanted to send. Now I only need to remove the GUI interface. Meaning once I call this exe it will just run by itself and send the file to my ftp server no questions ask or GUI. :D Edited by NS5

Hi sorry about that, already manage to set it to a default file I wanted to send. Now I only need to remove the GUI interface. Meaning once I call this exe it will just run by itself and send the file to my ftp server no questions ask or GUI. :D

In this case, why do not you use just _FTP_PutFile()? Edited by Yashied

#Include <FTP.au3>

Global Const $Host = ''
Global Const $Login = ''
Global Const $Password = ''

_FTP_Startup()
$hFtp = _FTP_Open('MyFtp')
$hSession = _FTP_Connect($hFtp, $Host, $Login, $Password)
_FTP_PutFile($hSession, 'test.txt', 'test.txt')
_FTP_Disconnect($hSession)
_FTP_Close($hFtp)
_FTP_Shutdown()

FTP.au3

EDIT:

Another way: File Transfer Protocol Automation Object.

Edited by Yashied

This is a simple example for the SAPIEN FTP ActiveX. (Great module!)

Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)

Global Const $Host = ''
Global Const $Login = ''
Global Const $Password = ''
Global Const $Port = 21
Global Const $Passive = True
Global Const $Local = 'C:\MyFiles\test.txt'
Global Const $Remote = '/MyDir/test.txt'

Global $oFtp = 0

$oFtp = ObjCreate('Primalscript.FTPTransfer')
If @error Then
    _Quit(10)
EndIf
$oFtp.Passive = $Passive
$oFtp.Port = $Port
If Not $oFtp.Connect($Host, $Login, $Password) Then
    _Quit(11)
EndIf
If Not $oFtp.Put($Remote, $Local) Then
    _Quit(12)
EndIf

Func _Quit($iCode)
    If IsObj($oFtp) Then
        $oFtp.Disconnect
    EndIf
    Exit($iCode)
EndFunc   ;==>_Quit
Edited by Yashied

• 2 years later...

The Uploader is not available, could you reupload it? thanks!

SFTPEx, AutoCompleteInput_DateTimeStandard(), _ImageWriteResize()_GUIGraduallyHide(): some AutoIt functions.

Lupo PenSuite: all-in-one and completely free selection of portable programs and games.

DropIt: a personal assistant to automatically manage your files.

ArcThemALL!: application to multi-archive your files and folders.