WMI ScriptOMatic tool for AutoIt

SvenP

figured it out myself, it needs to be an offset of 0 not 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Gary,

Thanks for debugging. I have replaced the scriptomatic.au3 in the first post.

Regards,

-Sven

• 2 months later...

i thank u truely for answering my question about how to deal with _ at end of Lines Im exploring a way to use a Something to Copy the System NameSpace of .net Framework with autoit From this NameSpace of SuperClasses i think a lot more will be posible to autoit then even i can dream :dance: Using Compiled assemblies would allow autoit to Create it's own Object mapping so code Doesnt have to be rewritten :0_o: ill prolly fail but i will at least try... i need to read alot to know where to begin :(

oh and btw NICe commenting job :dance:

and awesome script!! :whistle:

bye.. for now..

WindowsScriptComponentPortability

WSCPORTS

Edited by WSCPorts
http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]

hi !

i ve just tested the script but the field "Select a WMI class" show nothing else than this.

Running the latest beta 3.1.1.66

so it seems hard to make queries without the possibility to select wmi class

any idea ?

if running win 2k change the following

$GUI_WMI_Namespace     = GuiCtrlCreateCombo("WMI_Namespaces", 20, 50,280, 21)

to

$GUI_WMI_Namespace     = GuiCtrlCreateCombo("WMI_Namespaces", 20, 50,280, 100)

and From:

$GUI_WMI_Classes         = GuiCtrlCreateCombo("WMI_Classes",   320, 50,340, 21)

to

$GUI_WMI_Classes         = GuiCtrlCreateCombo("WMI_Classes",   320, 50,340, 100)

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• 4 months later...

This is the AutoIt's version of Microsoft Scriptomatic tool. Which took me some hours to rewrite (yes, yes, I'm not such a fast script writer).

If you don't know what Scriptomatic is, see:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcen...s/scripto2.mspx

This version is written in AutoIt script AND it produces an AutoIt script !

Requirements:

- AutoIt version 3.1.1.8 (or higher)

- Some knowledge about WMI

Have fun!

Regards,

-Sven

EDIT 17-APR-2005: Updated with suggestions from gafrost and some other bugfixes. Now REQUIRES AutoIt beta version 3.1.1.8 or higher !

EDIT 17-APR-2005 11PM: For the generated script you have now options for dialog, text or HTML output.

EDIT 14-MAY-2005: Fixed a tiny bug: If the output contained an array-variable, I incorrectly used the index 1. But arrays start from index 0. Thanks gafrost !

This is the AutoIt's version of Microsoft Scriptomatic tool. Which took me some hours to rewrite (yes, yes, I'm not such a fast script writer).

If you don't know what Scriptomatic is, see:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcen...s/scripto2.mspx

This version is written in AutoIt script AND it produces an AutoIt script !

Requirements:

- AutoIt version 3.1.1.8 (or higher)

- Some knowledge about WMI

Have fun!

Regards,

-Sven

EDIT 17-APR-2005: Updated with suggestions from gafrost and some other bugfixes. Now REQUIRES AutoIt beta version 3.1.1.8 or higher !

EDIT 17-APR-2005 11PM: For the generated script you have now options for dialog, text or HTML output.

EDIT 14-MAY-2005: Fixed a tiny bug: If the output contained an array-variable, I incorrectly used the index 1. But arrays start from index 0. Thanks gafrost !

Edited by Bing

Thank you Sven for the AutoIt version of MS Scriptomatic! I am running AuotIt version v3.1.1.98 and am having problems getting the scriptomatic.au3 to run. The error message is "Unterminated string in ..\scriptomatic.au3, line 346.

Line 346:

$strScriptCode = $strScriptCode & "$Output = $Output & '<html><head><title>Scriptomatic HTML Output</title></head><body> _

<style>table {font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial;} th {background-color: buttonface; font-decoration: bold;} _

</style><table BORDER=" & Chr(34) & "1" & Chr(34) & "><tr><th>Property</th><th>Value</th></tr>'" & @CRLF

Can anyone help with this? Is there a new scriptomatic.au3 available for download?

Thanks,

Bing

• Developers

Here is an updated version that takes care of the new Continuation character logic in the Beta release..

:P

EDIT: Update HTML error.

See last post with update..

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you Sven for the AutoIt version of MS Scriptomatic! I am running AuotIt version v3.1.1.98 and am having problems getting the scriptomatic.au3 to run. The error message is "Unterminated string in ..\scriptomatic.au3, line 346.

Line 346:

$strScriptCode = $strScriptCode & "$Output = $Output & '<html><head><title>Scriptomatic HTML Output</title></head><body> _

<style>table {font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial;} th {background-color: buttonface; font-decoration: bold;} _

</style><table BORDER=" & Chr(34) & "1" & Chr(34) & "><tr><th>Property</th><th>Value</th></tr>'" & @CRLF

Can anyone help with this? Is there a new scriptomatic.au3 available for download?

Thanks,

Bing

First off - AMAZING work!

Bing - I just changed mine to this I'm still a newbie - but it seems to work for me.

-Ken

$strScriptCode      = $strScriptCode & "$Output = $Output & '<html><head><title>Scriptomatic HTML Output</title></head><body>" & _
                                    "<style>table {font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial;} th {background-color: buttonface; font-decoration: bold;}" & _
                                    "</style><table BORDER=" & Chr(34) & "1" & Chr(34) & "><tr><th>Property</th><th>Value</th></tr>'" & @CRLF

• Developers

How come the HTML portion crashes.. When I click the Radio Button. I am running latest beta.

Fixed the error ... see last post for updated version.. Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I get this error when I try to use it:

If $objQualifierDictionary.Exists("dynamic") Then

If $objQualifierDictionary.E^ERROR

Error: Unable to parse line.

I also get that error if I do not run it with atleast the required beta version of AutoIt.

; Author: SvenP

; Date/version: 2005-04-17

; See also: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcen...s/scripto2.mspx

; Requires: AutoIt beta version 3.1.1.8 or higher (COM support!!)

Using beta starts without error. :P