This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Change Windows Taskbar Clock.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sumanvarma

sumanvarma

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:37 AM

Does anyone know how to change the taskbar clock.
I want to increase the font size, add 'Day of the Month', 'Day of the week' to my clock.
I've attached a screen shot.

Attached Thumbnails

• trayClock.png

Edited by sumanvarma, 23 February 2010 - 03:38 AM.

#2 Melba23

Melba23

I'm old - what's your excuse?

• Moderators
  • 20,964 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

sumanvarma,

A very good freeware taskbar clock (TimeKeeper) that is pretty customisable can be found here. I have used it for quite a while without any problems. :mellow:

M23

Edit - Added specific name of application)

Edited by Melba23, 23 February 2010 - 02:23 PM.

StringSize - Automatically size controls to fit text                                                               ExtMsgBox - A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
Toast - Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray                                                                Marquee - Scrolling tickertape GUIs
Scrollbars - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command                                   GUIFrame - Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIExtender - Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI                                      NoFocusLines - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
ChooseFileFolder - Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure      Notify - Small notifications on the edge of the display
Date_Time_Convert - Easily convert date/time formats, including the language               GUIListViewEx - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items

#3 sumanvarma

sumanvarma

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

sumanvarma,

A very good freeware taskbar clock (TimeKeeper) that is pretty customisable can be found here. I have used it for quite a while without any problems. :mellow:

M23

Edit - Added specific name of application)

Hey, I want to do it my way using autoit. I am already using other s/w like you said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users