I'm pretty sure of the code, I checked the help and the forums.
It's a bit complicated
- It works on the same machine (client connects to server)
- It doesn't work on 2 different machines (client fails to connect with WSA error 10061)
- I've tried a very basic tcp echo server/client (http://www.mycplus.com/source-code/c-source-code/tcp-client-and-server/) and it works between my 2 machines. So the problem is not my machines.
- The AutoIt client can connect to the previous echo server
- The echo client cannot connect to the AutoIt server (error 10061)
I'm CERTAIN of my tests, so really there's a problem with the AutoIt server
What is wrong with ? Here's the code
$g_IP = "127.0.0.1" TCPStartup() $mainSocket = TCPListen($g_IP, 1040) if ($mainSocket = -1) then MsgBox(0, "error", "failed to creaste listening socket") EndIf $clientSock = -1 do $clientSock = TCPAccept($mainSocket) until $clientSock <> -1 msgbox(0, "good", "client connected")