- Handles large files with no GUI stuttering/pausing
- Will check if a file needs to be copied by If Exist, size, date, and MD5 check
- Optional file Create, Access, and Modify timestamp preservation
- Optional Source file deletion after sync
- Optional deletion of Destination files no longer present in Source (ala Robocopy /MIR)
- Percent of total job and bytes remaining is shown live, not just updated between transfers
- Optional system shut down after completion
- Job can be cancelled even in the middle of a transfer
- Full Command Line configuration to make automation easy (thanks darthwhatever)
- Now uses UNC paths internally to avoid >260 character path length errors. Thanks wraithdu for the pointer!
As stated at the top of the code, I owe a lot of thanks for ideas and code snippets to a LOT of forum members for this project especially:
Spiff59 for multiple suggestions and improvements, wraithdu for _LargeFileCopy, BaKaMu and others for _FileListToArrayXT, Prog@ndy for GDIpProgress, Ward for his machine code MD5, and Melba23 for general guidance on innumerable issues over the last 2 years, many of your suggestions make their way in to each of my scripts!
Previous downloads 145
Edited by llewxam, 12 November 2011 - 11:56 PM.