This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Toggle window Styles on and off

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lakes

Lakes

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

I can toggle the "click through" ($WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) on a window, but when I try to toggle the Title Bar on and off ($WS_CAPTION) it just disables it.

When the window is in Click through mode, I want the title bar to disappear.

if BitAnd(GUICtrlRead($Clickthru),$GUI_CHECKED) then             _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_EXSTYLE, _             BitOR(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_EXSTYLE), $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT))             _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_STYLE, _             BitOR(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_STYLE), $WS_CAPTION))         Else             $NoTrans   = BitNOT($WS_EX_TRANSPARENT)                _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_EXSTYLE, _                 BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_EXSTYLE), $NoTrans))             $Caption        = BitNOT($WS_CAPTION)                _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_STYLE, _                BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hMain, $GWL_STYLE), $Caption))         Endif

EDIT: See This

Edited by Lakes, 19 August 2010 - 12:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users