AUTOIT ERROR line-1

valer

Every time when i start my PC also start one window: AUTOIT error line-1:Array variable has incorect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.What can i do, do not apear all the time when start my PC the window:AUTOIT error line-1?

Every time when i start my PC also start one window: AUTOIT error line-1:Array variable has incorect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.What can i do, do not apear all the time when start my PC the window:AUTOIT error line-1?

you have a script executing at startup, that is erroring out. on the bright side, if you don't want it running, it's dying when it outputs that error. check your startup files, services, etc to identify the source of the error

LOL, cameronsdad, always good for a belly buster.

Seriously though sounds like you have an issue with an array. Post your code and maybe I or someone else will glance over it.

LOL, cameronsdad, always good for a belly buster.

Seriously though sounds like you have an issue with an array. Post your code and maybe I or someone else will glance over it.

i try, but in this particular case since he's not saying what the script should be doing, and it's their first post, AND it happens at startup, i'm thinking they may have something running without their knowledge. If i'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time, but if they were trying to troubleshoot a script, they'd probably say SOMETHING about what the script is for

i try, but in this particular case since he's not saying what the script should be doing, and it's their first post, AND it happens at startup, i'm thinking they may have something running without their knowledge. If i'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time, but if they were trying to troubleshoot a script, they'd probably say SOMETHING about what the script is for

Yeah, definately, no information to go on whatsoever and they still haven't posted any code. So, I'm thinking they want to make a bot or a virus?