Skype UDF v1.2 (Sep 15, 2013)

FireFox

I can, but since it requires personal data etc this won't be included in the UDF.

personal data? no dude, all it needs do is grab an OAuth token from the registration page then plug it into the end of the jquery as a get parameter. i dont see how this requires personal data. its fine tho ima just figure it out on my own

ah, I thought you were talking about a token only available when connected.

I don't see a token named OAuth, I must be on another page.

authenticity_token is the name of the token in the registration post data and is found on the registration page. its called OAuth, i dont think you follow me here dude. learn a few web languages and get back to me. itll make more sense

authenticity_token is the name of the token in the registration post data and is found on the registration page.

I searched that, but there is no POST field called authenticity_token or OAuth from this page or at least in the final request.

i dont think you follow me here dude.

No I'm not, and before telling me to learn languages I already know, you should reconsider that you did not provide any information to understand you. Edited by FireFox

I searched that, but there is no POST field called authenticity_token or OAuth from this page or at least in the final request.

No I'm not, and before telling me to learn languages I already know, you should reconsider that you did not provide any information to understand you.

yeah its not call authenticity_token but whatever i found that jquery months ago then didnt do much with it after. now i dont remember what i did. but there is some kind of token paramter that jquery uses from an actual browser. thats why constantly reloading with no parameter messes up. the backend requires it at some strange point. its actually really strange tbh. i have no clue why the jquery allows you to get the response the first time but after x requests it returns stupid nonsense

• 3 weeks later...

When I use the function _Skype_ProfileGetHandle(), I get a error message:

err.number is:       169
err.windescription:  Variable must be of type 'Object'.
err.description is:     
err.source is:     
err.helpfile is:     
err.helpcontext is:  0
err.lastdllerror is: 126
err.scriptline is:   8238
err.retcode is:      0

I hope you can help

• 3 weeks later...

Firefox, Thank for the fast response, to simply my question. The "_Skype_ProfileGetFullName" Will give my skype profile name. Let say its "Im a Boy".

However on skype when you add people you will need your Skype NAME which lets say is "Test123" Can your udf return this? Its commonly the username. 

Some people, like my mom, tend to forget this by time as it logs in automatically, under profile you can see your own in case you've forgotten.

Can you return this value by any chance?