Or:

Send( "!a" )

Because This:

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 10)

Not working... I put this before the script:

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 0)

Which should be the fastest speed, but It's slow clicks O_o

Why?

How can I change the speed to faster speed?

Thank you :(

Edited by SuperNatural

Are you certain that the script is actually sending keys slowly? Perhaps you Window Delays are too long. You can try ControlSend rather than send, or ControlCommand with "EditPaste" if you are sending a string to a List or an Edit box. You can test your send speed by automating sending text to notepad. You may also want to fiddle with Opt("WinWaitDelay") values

SuperNatural,

You were warned in this post that we don't help with ppl that are attempting to crack serialized applications, or anything illegal or anything against TOS and EULA. This is the 3rd Post made on this very subject. If you keep attempting to find help with matters this forum forbids, you will find not only a locked topic, but they will eventually ban your from the forums alltogether.

I suggest finding legal and better uses for AutoIt other than cheating or piracy.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

SuperNatural,

You were warned in this post that we don't help with ppl that are attempting to crack serialized applications, or anything illegal or anything against TOS and EULA...

He has been warned, and maybe the warning will work. There is nothing in this particular topic that requires this response.

Be like the vegetarian, John Lenon: "Give peas a chance."

:x

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law