Looks really nice!
On Win7 x64 it plays only the music when it is compiled!
The glass effect looks really nice on my xp vm but can you disable it on Vista+ os? Because original effect looks still better.
Very simple, just comment out this like in the _GuiCreate function.
_GuiSkin ( @TempDir & '\TST\skin\whitefire.she' )
However this does something diabolical to the GUI...
Sorry for the delay i have some cookies problem !
See this topic
If you speak chinese and if you are interested I have got a skin editor for .she file...
No, I can not speak Chinese - but Google can
I am having a hack around with this code
Oh, and by the way your downloads for FileInstall function are no longer valid. I am working on a small script to create these files
EDIT: Here is the finished code for TinyShoutCastTuner...
As you can see, really the only visible difference is the favourites button.The space made will be used for a settings button.
The real difference is in the operation.
- If you single click on a result it will give you the station data and double click loads it. You can still use the old method of stop then play however this has simply been automated.
- If you did not select an element on the favorites list it would automatically delete the first item. A simple work-around for this was to check if an element was actually selected.
- Pausing would actually disconnect from the server. This would mean you would have to re-connect to the server every time you un-pause. In other words pause was another word for stop. Pause now literally mutes the playback so as soon as you click play it is restored to its previous state. Stop functions normally.
- Registry settings did not work for normal users - you needed to run this as administrator. This has all been re-done to fix these problems. There is also a skin registry key if you wish to use another skin (see below for example).
- On load it should now load the station data of the station that loads on startup.
As the forum will not let me post raw code, please see the attached file.
If you do not have the files required, you can download them here:http://www.mediafire.com/?rf9fhj51fvflp2ahttp://www.mediafire.com/?1irzpwc92ghp6u9http://www.mediafire.com/?e08nb789twvu35u
You should be presented with instructions on run.
Edited by shanet, 11 September 2011 - 02:28 PM.