TinyShoutCastTuner v1.0.3.5 Update of 05 Nov 2012

wakillon

TinyShoutCastTuner v1.0.3.5

Based on the >LiveStreaming source code of trancexx.
Listen Shoutcast Radios Stations with a station search engine by filters and an easy Favorites stations management.

Thanks to monoceres, trancexx, Kip and Prog@ndy for AutoItObject.

>AutoItObject 1.2.2.0 and >WinAPIEx are needed.

XRTSr.jpg

As usual externals skin files are downloaded at first execution.
See Tray Menu for more options.
Search is a bit slow but successfull... ;)

Previous Downloads : 436

Update of 2012-11-05 

source and executable are available in the Download Section

Some Radios : FavoritesRadioStations.reg

Hope you like it !

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

This looks really cool!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

Looks really nice!

On Win7 x64 it plays only the music when it is compiled!

The glass effect looks really nice on my xp vm but can you disable it on Vista+ os? Because original effect looks still better. :x

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

This looks really cool!

Thanks !

I hope you find the graphical interface to your liking !

Looks really nice!

The glass effect looks really nice on my xp vm but can you disable it on Vista+ os? Because original effect looks still better. :x

Br,

UEZ

Thanks UEZ !

Have you an error message ?

For registry part change for this a the start of the script, and say me if it works, not compiled !

Global $_Key = "HKLM\SOFTWARE\TinyShoutCastTuner"
If @CPUArch ='X64' Then $_Key = "HKLM64\SOFTWARE\TinyShoutCastTuner"

You can modify the _GuiSkin function like this :

Func _GuiSkin ( $_SheFilePath )
    If Not StringInStr ( @OSVersion, "WIN_XP" ) Then Return 
    $Dll = DllOpen ( @TempDir & '\TST\skin\SkinH_EL.dll' )
    DllCall ( $Dll, "int", "SkinH_AttachEx", "str", $_SheFilePath, "str", "mhgd" ) 
    DllCall ( $Dll, "int", "SkinH_SetAero", "int", 1 )
EndFunc ;==> _GuiSkin ( )

I tried to get a _UnSkin function, but i'm a complete newbie with dll functions !

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3317/20101230141336.png

Edited by wakillon

W O W!!!

This is what I expect of a commercial product!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

Thanks a lot ! Posted Image

When can we see your final version ? Posted Image

My final version? Haha I was just going to say to all that requested it, to go and check out TinyShoutCastTuner!

Haha I guess I could finish what I was doing.

Just a question, how do you manage to create skins? I looked at your skin in notepad (the default one of course), and it looked like total gibberish like compiled exe's and stuff?

How do you create the skins for this?

shanet

• 3 weeks later...

My final version? Haha I was just going to say to all that requested it, to go and check out TinyShoutCastTuner!

Haha I guess I could finish what I was doing.

Just a question, how do you manage to create skins? I looked at your skin in notepad (the default one of course), and it looked like total gibberish like compiled exe's and stuff?

How do you create the skins for this?

shanet

Sorry for the delay i have some cookies problem !

See this Posted Image

If you speak chinese and if you are interested I have got a skin editor for .she file...

• 7 months later...

Looks really nice!

The glass effect looks really nice on my xp vm but can you disable it on Vista+ os? Because original effect looks still better. :graduated:

Br,

UEZ

Very simple, just comment out this like in the _GuiCreate function.

_GuiSkin ( @TempDir & '\TST\skin\whitefire.she' )

However this does something diabolical to the GUI...

Posted Image

Sorry for the delay i have some cookies problem !

See this ;)

If you speak chinese and if you are interested I have got a skin editor for .she file...

No, I can not speak Chinese - but Google can :D

Simple done :D

I am having a hack around with this code ;)

Oh, and by the way your downloads for FileInstall function are no longer valid. I am working on a small script to create these files :D

EDIT: Here is the finished code for TinyShoutCastTuner...

Posted Image

As you can see, really the only visible difference is the favourites button.The space made will be used for a settings button.

The real difference is in the operation.

• If you single click on a result it will give you the station data and double click loads it. You can still use the old method of stop then play however this has simply been automated.
  • If you did not select an element on the favorites list it would automatically delete the first item. A simple work-around for this was to check if an element was actually selected.
  • Pausing would actually disconnect from the server. This would mean you would have to re-connect to the server every time you un-pause. In other words pause was another word for stop. Pause now literally mutes the playback so as soon as you click play it is restored to its previous state. Stop functions normally.
  • Registry settings did not work for normal users - you needed to run this as administrator. This has all been re-done to fix these problems. There is also a skin registry key if you wish to use another skin (see below for example).
  • On load it should now load the station data of the station that loads on startup.
Posted Image

As the forum will not let me post raw code, please see the attached file.

If you do not have the files required, you can download them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rf9fhj51fvflp2a

http://www.mediafire.com/?1irzpwc92ghp6u9

http://www.mediafire.com/?e08nb789twvu35u

You should be presented with instructions on run.

Enjoy :)

TinyShoutCastViewer.au3

Edited by shanet

• 4 months later...

Quick Question regarding this. I used a part of this system to develop a little utility to pull play lists and store them in a specific format. This has been working really well but then today (after not using the utility for a couple of months) I discovered the DEV KEY is now dead. I have looked High & Low all over the winamp wiki and related materials there and nowhere could I "gleen" how to apply for a dev key or how to get a new one.

What is the magic spell to get a Dev Key from shoutcast ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance for the help

WS

~ WhiteStar Magic

Always tuned to http://www.superbluesradio.com/  Tune in at http://87.117.217.41:8036/

Hi WhiteStar

The API stopped working because they have now completed their migration to the new SHOUTcast 2.0 API.

Information about this impending migration was given to all developers

and as far back as September 2010: http://www.shoutcastblog.com/2010/09/30/shoutcast-api-update/

Since there was no record of your app or DEV ID being a licensed SHOUTcast Partner

your DEV ID was blocked by their system once the migration was complete and their legacy systems were shut off in December 2011.

Normally you should have received an email from faisal@shoutcast.com for continue to use the SHOUTcast API and become a licensed partner,

because now they must approve your app.(they have certain requirements)

Try to Contact : faisal@shoutcast.com

I am still waiting their answer, that's why my script doesn't work correctly... :)

Edited by wakillon

Thanks for the speedy response. That really sucks, I must say... I was pulling the playlists and writting them into a text listing format by genre... I won't hold my breath on AOL, so hopefully something will be figured out. I suppose it's time to explore Icecast and see how they do it... possibly that might be an alternate solution to getting music stream lists.

Thanks Again

WhiteStar

~ WhiteStar Magic

Always tuned to http://www.superbluesradio.com/  Tune in at http://87.117.217.41:8036/

Hey, since this thread has been bumped recently, do you still have the editor for .she files?

I dont care about it being in Chinese, the resource editor I use doesn't work for .she files.

Thanks.

Hey, since this thread has been bumped recently, do you still have the editor for .she files?

I dont care about it being in Chinese, the resource editor I use doesn't work for .she files.

Thanks.

Download Link : SHEditorv0.2beta5

Good luck ! :)