This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Clipboard work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AceSentinal

AceSentinal

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:05 AM

I am looking for clipboard management commands for onclick. I want the Link edit box to clear and paste from clipboard on click and the view edit box to copy to clipboard on click. I just can't seem to have the program preform the actions.

Here is what I have:

AutoIt         
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <Clipboard.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 137, 192, 124) $FitName = GUICtrlCreateEdit("Fit Name", 253, 40, 121, 21, BitOR($ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN,$WS_HSCROLL)) $View = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 8, 601, 21, BitOR($ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN,$WS_HSCROLL)) $Link = GUICtrlCreateEdit("Link", 253, 72, 121, 21, BitOR($ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$ES_WANTRETURN,$WS_HSCROLL)) $Generate = GUICtrlCreateButton("Generate", 276, 104, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit         Case $Link             GUICtrlSetData($Link,"")             GUICtrlSetData($Link, _ClipBoard_GetData())         Case $View             _ClipBoard_SetData($View)         Case $Generate             $str = StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($Link), "fitting:", "<a onclick=" & Chr(34) & "CCPEVE.showFitting('") & "')" & Chr(34) & ">" & GUICtrlRead($FitName) & "</a>"             GUICtrlSetData($View, $str)     EndSwitch WEnd

*edit Should be easier to read with the color codes in now.

Edited by AceSentinal, 05 March 2011 - 02:07 AM.

:blink: What just happened?

#2 AceSentinal

AceSentinal

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:13 AM

wow... never mind, figured it out... where's the delete button?

#3 danielkza

danielkza

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:23 PM

Maybe you could tell us how you solved whatever the problem was so people can find this topic if they run into similar issues.

#4 AceSentinal

AceSentinal

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:03 PM

i didn't get the copy to clipboard function to work, but i got the data to load to the program onclick "Generate". i simply didn't realize that part till i was rushing through links. I haven't started on the copy to clipboard yet as the program i built was just a simple fix to the find and replace with notepad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users