AutoCamo - 98.18b

Mobius

Thankyou for your kind words, although it's still a little rough and probably causes more headaches than it saves.

I know it will cause other headaches. But I did not think it would causes more headaches than it saves. this is new.

Why do you think so?

Anyway, I know I can deal with these headaches so it is still good.

Why would you want to discard the language?

I do not want it. But I know I'm will have to learn another language like C++ because autoit almost unknown in my country.

and it also difficult to protect the source code..

These reasons make me want to learn another language

I know it will cause other headaches. But I did not think it would causes more headaches than it saves. this is new.Why do you think so?Anyway, I know I can deal with these headaches so it is still good.

Oh I was just rambling about the dodgy interface and help reference method and the increased potential that so called security solutions will falsely flag your work when built with AC.

I do not want it. But I know I'm will have to learn another language like C++ because autoit almost unknown in my country.and it also difficult to protect the source code.. These reasons make me want to learn another language

Understood.

@legend

Ok dude that's a nice image but what's your boggle?

Are you lolling that AWC says it didn't find any AutoItwrapper directives when you are sure that the file contains them?

If so then thanks for reporting the bug (in your own way) I'll check it out.

Vlad

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Legend,

I just performed a test with AWC and everything passed. AWC gives that error message when it does not find any AutoItwrapper directives it supports.

Could you post or pm the AutoItwrapper region that exists in your test.au3 ?

If not I'll just have to take it that you selected the import autoitwrapper menu item when you meant to select browse for autocamo cfg above it .

Vlad

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• 3 weeks later...

A friend pointed out some bugs in the interface menu options for changing the colours and images.

These two config files when extracted to AutoCamo's CFG subdirectory will fix some of these problems.

Only necessary if you want to change the UI.

Vlad

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• 4 months later...

@Mobius congratulations for the excellent work, you still keep updating this program or stopped in version 0.82.14?

@Mobius congratulations for the excellent work, you still keep updating this program or stopped in version 0.82.14?

*blows dust from thread* ;)

Hey Belini,

Thankyou for your supportive words dude but alas I think this tool and its subject matter died a long time ago.

:lol: Don't believe everything you read on the net.

Version 0.93.15 is due out soon(ish) , as per usual I am delayed writing the html references (of which I am not a fan) , and build examples for new functionality (explaining how a particular loader can be instructed from the commandline to execute a resource embedded A3X other than the primary A3X has been fun), oh and chasing some unforgivable bugs.

Now is the time for any content suggestions or complaints about how it does or does not do what you want/expect , as I would relish any opportunity to leave these help pages for a while.

It may or may not be worth the wait ;)

Vlad

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

Your tool has many useful options and is even faster to build, I think a loss very big stoped this project.Your tool has many useful options and is even faster to build, I think a loss very big stoped this project.

That is the way of it sometimes ;) thanks again for your support.

Ed: As for your "even faster to build" statement, I presume you are comparing it to AutoItWrapper?

If that is so then it's because AutoCamo has less going on under the hood.

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• 1 month later...

Not knowing what options you set or didn't I can only guess.

Ensure that the option 'compress and embed the interpreter in an APC module' is enabled in the options window.

Other than that further discussion is recommended through pm.

dDk40j7.png

I build with this settings only. But my .exe file doesn't open. What is wrong?

Hi bordomavi,

Thankyou for those images, what is it they say, an image speaks a thousand words (or some shit like that).

Are you by any chance running windows 8?

A kind user recently let me know about compatibility issues for AutoCamo and standalones built with it under windows 8 32 & 64 bit (and potentially w7 64).

I can neither confirm or deny these reports not owning a 64 bit rig and certainly not having windows 8.

This is an unfinished pre release of 93.15 I have been distributing to kind folks for a little while now, whether it will address your specific issues remains to be seen.

I will delete this attachment tomorrow as it is in an embarrassing unfinished state.

Vlad

Ed: Attachment deleted

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

I guess that is definite confirmation of problems under 64 bit systems thankyou bordomavi.

Would anyone happen to know if Aut2Exe defaults to using the 64 bit interpreter when executed on a 64 bit system?

The program container option definitely does not support the 64 bit interpreter.

I added a commandline option to that release to allow a standalone not built through AutoCamo to be packaged:

1) create a 32 bit standalone exe however you would normally.

2) Execute: A3C.exe ~APC "Path to your.exe"

Does AutoCamo crash and burn in the attempt?

Does the resulting exe not run? To keep the loaders small there is no debug message handling, however they return an exit code when an error occurs.

wtfpl-badge-1.png

I guess that is definite confirmation of problems under 64 bit systems thankyou bordomavi.

Would anyone happen to know if Aut2Exe defaults to using the 64 bit interpreter when executed on a 64 bit system?

The program container option definitely does not support the 64 bit interpreter.

I added a commandline option to that release to allow a standalone not built through AutoCamo to be packaged:

1) create a 32 bit standalone exe however you would normally.

2) Execute: A3C.exe ~APC "Path to your.exe"

Does AutoCamo crash and burn in the attempt?

Does the resulting exe not run? To keep the loaders small there is no debug message handling, however they return an exit code when an error occurs.

I created 32bit exe fie 

BOJkcQQ.png

Runed ~APC "exe path.exe" with "AC_93.15_PR" and:. it created new .exe file and i runned it:

JSSWFYI.png

it gived this error. Tamam = OK in English.

Edited by bordomavi

Well judging by your last picture the interpreter is being executed because the loader creates no message boxes.

The lack of text in the message box is what you would normally get when the "delete interpreter resources" option is enabled and the interpreter encounters an error for which it cannot retrieve the stringtable entrance.

My advice if you are determined is to use AutoCamo on a 32 bit xp or w7 operating system and if standalones built on those systems do not run on your system of choice then delete the AutoCamo folder with extreme prejudice.

*shrug* win some lose some scenario.

Ed: I forgot to ask (out of curiosity) what version of AutoIt are you using?

Also added warning of compatibility issues to the main thread.

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png

• Mobius changed the title to AutoCamo - 98.18b