Initial Release: September 17, 2012
Last Updated: December 09, 2012
Current Version: 3.04
Several changes and improvements have been made to this program.
What is it?
It had a very humble beginning with some minimal coding to display Run Keys and their values in the registry.
Since then, it has grown into a tool that I use everyday to trouble-shoot computers.
It probably should be renamed, but I'll leave that for now. Another day perhaps.
A few notes for clarity:
1) This script must be compiled 64Bit if used on a 64Bit OS.
2) _ListDump() was removed. You can use SysInfoLog instead.
Credits go to:
- SumTingWong for _StartService()
- GeoSoft for Regedit jump snippet
- wraithdu for _IsJunction()
- and the many who contributed to Array.au3
Please let me know if you have any issues or complaints.
GetCommonStartups_v3.04.zip 30.37KB 117 downloads
Edited by ripdad, 09 December 2012 - 07:03 AM.