New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v2.27

Jos

• Developers

Edit: Actually I just ran another test and it's the @YEAR macro that isn't being picked up at all.

George,

@year is working fine for me. Are you sure you have the latest versions of SciTE because I remember having an Properties size issue after the initial v2.27 sourcecode merge.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I'll check again Jos but as far as I know it is up to date.

I'll make sure to have all the latest and test before I run my Fix_SciTe script against it. That was just about to happen and had I not come back here and checked I would not have noticed any difference because all the Macros would be Black.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

There must have been an out of date file there because now it's working properly.

Sorry about the alarm.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I downloaded the new SciLexer.dll and it has changed a bit.

Now ".Email" is in black completely. Shouldn't it be in blue as in

$a.Email

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

This is indeed what is happening and linked to the usage of the squarebrackets in the example.

Will have a look to see how to fix this.

Uploaded a new beta version of SciLexer.dll that should fix this issue.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I downloaded the new SciLexer.dll and it has changed a bit.

Now ".Email" is in black completely. Shouldn't it be in blue as in

$a.Email

Just fixed that and uploaded a new one... :)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thanks! That works perfect!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I'm using WindowsXP with this new version of Scite4AutoIt3 along with AutoIt3 Beta 3.7.1.12 and I'm seeing some unexpected behavior when I open the sample scripts in the help file by clicking on the "Open this Script" button. The script opens is SciTE OK but it also always opens a new Untitled window in SciTE as well. It's no big problem but there is something not quite correct somewhere.

Has anyone else noticed this?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

I think I found a few errors in the au3abbrev.properties file and UpdateDefs in the most current SciTE4AutoIt3 release. If I need to clarify anything, just let me know.

Defs\Production\au3abbrev.properties

- I think this file is old, as I'm sure I've seen a version with a 2007 date in it somewhere.

- Lines 10-17 and the final line (#-#-#-#- ...) shouldn't be there. The additional UpdateDefs 'header' is causing duplicate lines to be added to the %userprofile%\abbrev.properties file on each additional run of UpdateDefs.exe

- I think the top of the file should be something like this:

# ' Global abbreviations file for SciTE (abbrev.properties) Apr.13.2005 '
# ' Place this file in your home directory, that is, the same directory '
# ' as the user options file. '
# ' Contains a list of entries of the form abbreviation=expansion '
# ' Type the abbreviation and press Spacebar to insert the expansion '
# ' "|" marks the position the caret will be after expansion. '
# ' "\n" marks a carriage return. "\t" marks a Tab. '

#main=int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {\n|\n}
#i=if (|) {\n\n}

#- 'A B B R E V I A T I O N S  F O R  A U T O I T  F I N A L' -#
- Then make sure to remove that last #-#-#-#- ... line.

UpdateDefs.au3

- Line 264 should add a # (comment) symbol before the 'Created by UpdateDefs...' line

FileWriteLine($H_Output, "#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#")
FileWriteLine($H_Output, "# Created by UpdateDefs  (don't change anything between the dashed lines)")
FileWriteLine($H_Output, "#------------------------------------------------------------")
Edited by wraithdu

I think I found a few errors in the au3abbrev.properties file and UpdateDefs in the most current SciTE4AutoIt3 release. If I need to clarify anything, just let me know.

Yes, au3abbrev.properties is wrong. mb2 doesn't work anymore.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

I think this is a good copy of au3abbrev.properties from another system of mine. It's dated 2007.

# ' Global abbreviations file for SciTE (abbrev.properties) generated: 30.05.2007 '

#- 'A B B R E V I A T I O N S  F O R  A U T O I T  B E T A' -#

#region - ctrl+b

#; -- Files -- (use ctrl+b for this group)
au3check=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\Au3Check.exe|
autoit3=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\AutoIt3.exe|
aut2exe=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Aut2Exe.exe|
datbeta=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Beta\\au3check.dat|
datfinal=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\au3check.dat|
icon=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|.ico
scite=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\SciTe.exe|

#; -- Directories -- (use ctrl+b for this group)
autoit3dir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\|
aut2exedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\|
icondir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Aut2Exe\\Icons\\|
includedir=C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3\\Include\\|
scitedir=C:\\Program Files\\Autoit3\\SciTe\\|

#; -- Abbreviate strings --
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT=HKCR
HKEY_CURRENT_USER=HKCU
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE=HKLM
HKEY_USERS=HKU
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG=HKCC

#endregion - ctrl+b

#; -- Gui Variables --
but=$button_|
chk=$checkbox_|
edt=$edit_|
inp=$input_|
lbl=$label_|
rad=$radio_|
tab=$tab_|

#; -- Tray Variables --
item=$item_|

#; -- Misc Variables --
hnd=$handle_|
regkey=$registry_Key
regval=$registry_Value
regdat=$registry_Data
error=$error |
result=$result |

#; -- Constant GUICtrlRead --
gchecked=$GUI_CHECKED|
gunchecked=$GUI_UNCHECKED|

#; -- Constant GUICtrlState --
genable=$GUI_ENABLE|
gdisable=$GUI_DISABLE|
ghide=$GUI_HIDE|
gshow=$GUI_SHOW|
gfocus=$GUI_FOCUS|

#; -- Events and messages --
eclose=$GUI_EVENT_CLOSE|
emin=$GUI_EVENT_MINIMIZE|
erestore=$GUI_EVENT_RESTORE|
emax=$GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE|

#; -- PreSelected Commands --
cmd=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c |', '', @SW_HIDE)\n
cmd2=RunWait('"' & @ComSpec & '" /c ' & |, '', @SW_HIDE)\n
mb2=MsgBox(0, '', |)
slp1=Sleep(1000)\n|
slp2=Sleep(2000)\n|
slp3=Sleep(3000)\n|
slp4=Sleep(4000)\n|
slp5=Sleep(5000)\n|

#; -- GUI Common Prefixes to Functions --
gcc=GUICtrlCreate|
gcs=GUICtrlSet|

#; -- Macro's --
cr1=& @CRLF |
cr2=& @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr3=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr4=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
cr5=& @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF |
tab1=& @TAB |
tab2=& @TAB & @TAB |
tab3=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab4=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
tab5=& @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB & @TAB |
lf1=& @LF |
lf2=& @LF & @LF |
lf3=& @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf4=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |
lf5=& @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF & @LF |

#; -- Keywords --
cc=ContinueCase|
cl=ContinueLoop|
el=ExitLoop|
err=@error |
ext=@extended |

#; -- Directives --
include=#include <GUIConstants.au3>\n|
includeonce=#include-once\n|
reg=#region - |\n
ereg=#endregion\n|
nti=#NoTrayIcon\n|

#; -- Multiline Functions --
ifthen=If | Then\nEndIf
ifelse=If | Then\nElse\nEndIf
ifelseif=If | Then\nElseIf \nElse\nEndIf
dountil=Do\n\t|\nUntil
fornext=For $i = | To  Step 1\nNext
fun=Func _|()\nEndFunc
selectcase=Select\n\tCase |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSelect\n
switchcase=Switch |\n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase \n\tCase Else \nEndSwitch\n
more=|\nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase \nCase Else
whilewend=While |\nWEnd
withendwith=With |\nEndWith

#; -- Start of Functions --
for0=For $i = 0 To |
for0ub=For $i = 0 To UBound(|) -1
for1=For $i = 1 To |
for1ub=For $i = 1 To UBound(|) -1

#; -- GUI setup --
setupgui=#include <GUIConstants.au3>\n\n#region - GUI Create\nGUICreate('|')\nGUISetState()\n#endregion\n\n#region - GUI SelectLoop\nWhile 1\n\t$msg = GUIGetMsg()\n\tSelect\n\t\tCase $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\tEndSelect\nWEnd\n#endregion\n
selectloop=#region - GUI SelectLoop\nWhile 1\n\t$msg = GUIGetMsg()\n\tSelect\n\t\tCase $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase $msg = |\n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\t\tCase $msg = \n\tEndSelect\nWEnd\n#endregion\n
switchloop=#region - GUI SwitchLoop\nWhile True\n\tSwitch GUIGetMsg()\n\t\tCase $GUI_EVENT_EXIT\n\t\t\tExit\n\t\tCase |\n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase \n\t\tCase Else \n\tEndSwitch\nWEnd\n#endregion\n
moremsg=|\nCase $msg = \t\nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg = \nCase $msg =
functions=; Start - Functions\n\nFunc _|A()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _B()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _C()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _D()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _E()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _F()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _G()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _H()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _I()\nEndFunc\n\nFunc _J()\nEndFunc

#; -- Special functions --
say=Func _Say($sText, $iRate = 1, $iVolume = 100)\n\tIf $iRate > 10 Or $iVolume > 100 Then Return\n\tLocal $oTalk = ObjCreate('SAPI.SpVoice')\n\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t$oTalk.Rate = $iRate\n\t\t$oTalk.Volume = $iVolume\n\t\t$oTalk.Speak($sText)\n\tEndIf\nEndFunc\n
selfdelete=Func _SelfDelete($iDelay = 0)\n\tLocal $sCmdFile\n\tFileDelete(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat")\n\t$sCmdFile = 'ping -n ' & $iDelay & '127.0.0.1 > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& ':loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" > nul' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'if exist "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" goto loop' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t& 'del ' & @TempDir & '\scratch.bat'\n\tFileWrite(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", $sCmdFile)\n\tRun(@TempDir & "\scratch.bat", @TempDir, @SW_HIDE)\nEndFunc\n

#; -- AutoIt3Wrapper Directives + Options --
compiler=a3w|
compiler2=a3w2|
a3w=#Region AutoIt3Wrapper directives section\n;** This is a list of compiler directives used by AutoIt3Wrapper.exe.\n;** comment the lines you don't need or else it will override the default settings\n;===============================================================================================================\n;** AUTOIT3 settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AUTOIT3=                        ;Override the default Interpreter version.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=n                ;Run Script with console debugging \n;===============================================================================================================\n;** AUT2EXE settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AUT2EXE=                        ;Override the default compiler with this version.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseAnsi=                        ;(y/n) Use Ansi versions for AutoIt3a or AUT2EXEa. Default is n\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=                           ;Filename of the Ico file to use\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=                        ;Target exe/a3x filename.\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=exe                ;a3x=small AutoIt3 file;  exe=Standalone executable(Default)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=2                   ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y                        ;(y/n) Compress output program works only for 3.1.1.110 and up. Default=Y\n;===============================================================================================================\n;** Target program Resource info\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=                    ;Comment field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=                ;Description field\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=                ;File Version\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=y ;AutoIncrement FileVersion After Aut2EXE is finished.\n;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=2057              ;Resource Language code . default 2057=English (United Kingdom)\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=             ;Copyright field\n; free form resource fields ... max 15\n; you can use the following variables:\n; %AutoItVer% which will be replaced with the version of AutoIt3\n; %date% = PC date in short date format\n; %longdate% = PC date in long date format\n; %time% = PC timeformat\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=AutoIt Version|%AutoItVer%\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value            ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value            ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value            ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value            ;Free format fieldname|fieldvalue\n;Add extra ICO files to the resources which can be used with TraySetIcon(@ScriptFullPath, 3) etc\n;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Icons\filetype2.ico           ;filename of the Ico file to be added, First one will have number 3, then 4 ..etc\n;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Icons\filetype3.ico           ;filename of the Ico file to be added, First one will have number 3, then 4 ..etc\n;===============================================================================================================\n; Tidy Settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=n                      ;Run Tidy before compilation. default=y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=y             ;Continue when only Warnings. default=y\n#Tidy_Parameters=                               ;Tidy Parameters...see SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile for options \n;===============================================================================================================\n; Obfusticator\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y                ;Run Obfuscator before compilation. default=n\n#obfuscator_parameters\n;===============================================================================================================\n; AU3CHECK settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=                   ;(Y/N) Run au3check before compilation. Default=Y\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Dat=                   ;Override the default au3check definition\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=        ;(Y/N) N=Continue on Warnings.(Default) Y=Always stop on Warnings #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=            ;Au3Check parameters\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=                   ;Define PlugIn function names separated by a Comma to avoid AU3Check errors\n;===============================================================================================================\n; RUN BEFORE AND AFTER definitions\n; The following directives can contain:\n;   %in% , %out%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath\filename.\n;   %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.\n;   %fileversion% is the information from the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion directive\n;   %scitedir% will be replaced by the SciTE program directory\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=                     ;process to run before compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=                      ;process to run After compilation - you can have multiple records that will be processed in sequence\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_cvsWrapper=y                ;(y/n) Run cvsWrapper to update the script source. Default=n\n#EndRegion\n
a3w2=#Region AutoIt3Wrapper directives section\n;** AUTOIT3 settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AUTOIT3=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Debug_Mode=n\n;** AUT2EXE settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AUT2EXE=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseAnsi=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_OutFile_Type=exe\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=2\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y\n;** Target program Resource info\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_FileVersion_AutoIncrement=y\n;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=2057\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=AutoIt Version|%AutoItVer%\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Name|Value\n;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Icons\filetype2.ico\n;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Icon_Add=C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Icons\filetype3.ico\n; Tidy Settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Tidy=n\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Tidy_Stop_OnError=y\n#Tidy_Parameters=\n; Obfusticator\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Obfuscator=y\n#obfuscator_parameters\n; AU3CHECK settings\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Dat=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_PlugIn_Funcs=\n; RUN BEFORE AND AFTER definitions\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=\n#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_cvsWrapper=y\n#EndRegion\n
options=#region - Options|\n;~ Opt('CaretCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute screen coordinates, 0 = Relative coords to the active window.\n;~ Opt('ColorMode', 1)\t\t\t\t\t; 0 = Colors are defined as RGB (0xRRGGBB), 1 = Colors are defined as BGR (0xBBGGRR).\n;~ Opt('ExpandEnvStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use %dos% variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('ExpandVarStrings', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Don't expand, 1 = Do expand (Use $autoit$ variables in strings).\n;~ Opt('FtpBinaryMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Binary transfer, 0 = ASCII transfer.\n;~ Opt('GUICloseOnESC', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed (default).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Don't send the $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE message when ESC is pressed.\n;~ Opt('GUICoordMode', 2)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute coordinates still relative to the dialog box.\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  0 = Relative position to the start of the last control (Upper left corner).\n; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = Cell positionining relative to current cell.\n;~ Opt('GUIDataSeparatorChar', '')\t\t; ''  Define the character which delimits subitems in GUICtrlSetData. The default character is '|'.\n;~ Opt('GUIEventOptions', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = Windows behavior on click on Minimize, Restore and Maximize.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = Suppress windows behavior on minimize, restore or Maximize. Just send notification.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = GUICtrlRead of a tab control return ControlID instead of index of the Tab.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  3 = Combined mode of 1 & 2.\n;~ Opt('GUIOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.\n;~ Opt('GUIResizeMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No resizing, <1024 = Anytype of resizing (Reference: GuiCtrlSetResizing).\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDelay', 10)\t\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDownDelay', 10)\t\t; ? = 10 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseClickDragDelay', 250)\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('MouseCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = Relative to active window, 2 = Relative to client area.\n;~ Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Require pre-declare.\n;~ Opt('OnExitFunc', '')\t\t\t\t; ''  Sets the name of the function called when AutoIt exits (Default is OnAutoItExit).\n;~ Opt('PixelCoordMode', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Absolute, 0 = relative, 2 = Relative coords to the client area.\n;~ Opt('RunErrorsFatal', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = Fatal, 0 = Silent set @error.\n;~ Opt('SendAttachMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Don't attach, 1 = Attach.\n;~ Opt('SendCapslockMode', 0)\t\t\t; 1 = Store and restore, 0 = Don't store / restore.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDelay', 5)\t\t\t\t; ? = 5 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('SendKeyDownDelay', 1)\t\t\t; ? = 1 millisecond by default.\n;~ Opt('TCPTimeout', 100)\t\t\t\t; ? = 100 milliseconds by default.\n;~ Opt('TrayAutoPause', 0)\t\t\t\t; 1 = AutoPausing is On, 0 = AutoPausing is Off.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconDebug', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = No info, 1 = Debug line info.\n;~ Opt('TrayIconHide', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Show, 1 = Hide.\n;~ Opt('TrayMenuMode', 1)\t\t\t\t; 0 = Default menu items (Script Paused / Exit) are appended to the user created menu,\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tuser created checked items will automatically unchecked, if you double click the tray\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\ticon then the controlid is returned which has the "Default"-style.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  1 = No default menu.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  2 = User created checked items will not automatically unchecked if you click it.\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  4 = Don't return the menuitemID which has the "default"-style in\n;\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tthe main contextmenu if you double click the tray icon.\n;~ Opt('TrayOnEventMode', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = disable, 1 = enable.\n;~ Opt('WinDetectHiddenText', 1)\t\t; 0 = Don't detect, 1=Do detect.\n;~ Opt('WinSearchChildren', 1)\t\t\t; 0 = No, 1 = Search children also.\n;~ Opt('WinTextMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Complete / Slow mode, 2 = Quick mode.\n;~ Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)\t\t\t; 1 = Start, 2 = SubString, 3 = Exact, 4 = ...\n;~ Opt('WinWaitDelay', 250)\t\t\t\t; ? = 250 milliseconds by default.\n#endregion\n

#; -- Templates --
setupudf=;===============================================================================\n;\n; Function Name:   |\n; Description::    \n; Parameter(s):    \n; Requirement(s):  \n; Return Value(s): \n; Author(s):       \n;\n;===============================================================================\n;\n

#; -- Commandline Variables, CmdlineSelect and CmdlineSwitch --
cmdline=$CMDLINE[|]
cmdlineselect=#region - CmdlineSelect\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSelect\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSelect\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#endregion\n
cmdlineselect2=#region - CmdlineSelect + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase $CMDLINE[$i] = '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSelect\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase $PROPERTY[1] = 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSelect\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#endregion\n
cmdlineswitch=#region - CmdlineSwitch\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\tFileInstall('?', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\tEndSwitch\n\tNext\nEndIf\n#endregion
cmdlineswitch2=#region - CmdlineSwitch + Properties\nIf $CMDLINE[0] Then\n\tFor $i = 1 To $CMDLINE[0]\n\t\tIf StringLeft($CMDLINE[$i], 1) = '/' Then\n\t\t\tSwitch $CMDLINE[$i]\n\t\t\t\tCase '/?'\n\t\t\t\t\tMsgBox(0x40000, @ScriptName & ' Help', _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t'Switches are:' & @CRLF _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/extract' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & 'Extract files to current directory' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x|' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & '/x' _\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t & @CRLF & @TAB & '')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/extract'\n\t\t\t\t\tFileInstall('x', @ScriptDir & '\')\n\t\t\t\t\tExit\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase '/x'\n\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\tElse\n\t\t\tConst $PROPERTY = StringSplit($CMDLINE[$i], '=')\n\t\t\tIf Not @error Then\n\t\t\t\tSwitch $PROPERTY[1]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase 'x'\n\t\t\t\t\t\t$x = $PROPERTY[2]\n\t\t\t\t\tCase Else\n\t\t\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\t\tEndSwitch\n\t\t\tElse\n\t\t\t\t_CmdlineMsgBox()\n\t\t\tEndIf\n\t\tEndIf\n\tNext\nEndIf\nFunc _CmdlineMsgBox()\n\tMsgBox(0x40000, 'Incorrect switch used', _\n\t\t\t'Command used:' & @CRLF & $CMDLINERAW & @CRLF & _\n\t\t\t@CRLF & 'Use /? for the switches available.')\n\tExit\nEndFunc\n#endregion\n

#; -- Script switches --
aes=/AutoIt3ExecuteScript |
ael=/AutoIt3ExecuteLine |
raes=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rwaes=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "' & | & '"')
rael=Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')
rwael=RunWait('"' & @AutoItExe & '" /AutoIt3ExecuteLine "' & | & '"')

################ 'All Functions' ################

#; -- Misc Functions --
#~ abs
#~ acos
ad=AdlibDisable()|
ae=AdlibEnable(|)
#~ asc
#~ asin
as=Assign(|)
#~ atan
aso=AutoitSetOption(|)
awgt=AutoitWinGetTitle()|
awst=AutoitWinSetTitle(|)
#~ beep
bin=Binary(|)
binl=BinaryLen(|)
binm=BinaryMid(|)
ba=BitAND(|)
bn=BitNOT(|)
bo=BitOR(|)
br=BitRotate(|)
bs=BitShift(|)
bx=BitXOR(|)
bi=BlockInput(|)
br=Break(|)
#~ call
cdt=CDTray(|)
#~ chr
cg=ClipGet()|
cp=ClipPut(|)
cr=ConsoleRead(|)
cw=ConsoleWrite(| & @CRLF)
cwe=ConsoleWriteError(| & @CRLF)

#; -- Control Functions --
ccl=ControlClick(|)
cco=ControlCommand(|)
cd=ControlDisable(|)
ce=ControlEnable(|)
ceil=Ceiling(|)
cf=ControlFocus(|)
cgf=ControlGetFocus(|)
cgh=ControlGetHandle(|)
cgp=ControlGetPos(|)
cgt=ControlGetText(|)
ch=ControlHide(|)
clv=ControlListView(|)
cm=ControlMove(|)
cs=ControlSend(|)
cst=ControlSetText(|)
csh=ControlShow(|)

#~ cos
#~ dec

#; -- Dir Functions --
dco=DirCopy(|)
dcr=DirCreate(|)
dgs=DirGetSize(|)
dm=DirMove(|)
dr=DirRemove(|)

dll=DllCall(|)
dllc=DllClose(|)
dllo=DllOpen(|)
dllsc=DllStructCreate(|)
dllsgd=DllStructGetData(|)
dllsgp=DllStructGetPtr(|)
dllsgs=DllStructGetSize(|)
dllssd=DllStructSetData(|)

#; -- Drive Functions --
dgd=DriveGetDrive(|)
dgfs=DriveGetFileSystem(|)
dgl=DriveGetLabel(|)
dgs=DriveGetSerial(|)
dgt=DriveGetType(|)
dma=DriveMapAdd(|)
dmd=DriveMapDel(|)
dmg=DriveMapGet(|)
dsl=DriveSetLabel(|)
dsf=DriveSpaceFree(|)
dst=DriveSpaceTotal(|)
ds=DriveStatus(|)

eg=EnvGet(|)
es=EnvSet(|)
eu=EnvUpdate()|
#~ eval
#~ exp
exec=Execute(|)

#; -- File Functions --
fcd=FileChangeDir(|)
fcl=FileClose(|)
fcnl=FileCreateNTFSLink(|)
fco=FileCopy(|)
fcs=FileCreateShortcut(|)
fd=FileDelete(|)
fe=FileExists(|)
ffff=FileFindFirstFile(|)
ffnf=FileFindNextFile(|)
fga=FileGetAttrib(|)
fgln=FileGetLongName(|)
fgs=FileGetShortcut(|)
fgsn=FileGetShortName(|)
fgsi=FileGetSize(|)
fgt=FileGetTime(|)
fgv=FileGetVersion(|)
fi=FileInstall(|)
fm=FileMove(|)
fo=FileOpen(|)
fod=FileOpenDialog(|)
fr=FileRead(|)
frl=FileReadLine(|)
frc=FileRecycle(|)
frce=FileRecycleEmpty(|)
fsd=FileSaveDialog(|)
fsf=FileSelectFolder(|)
fsa=FileSetAttrib(|)
fst=FileSetTime(|)
fw=FileWrite(|)
fwl=FileWriteLine(|)

flo=Floor(|)
fsp=FtpSetProxy(|)

#; --  GUI Functions --
gc=GUICreate(|)
gcca=GUICtrlCreateAvi(|)
gccb=GUICtrlCreateButton(|)
gcccb=GUICtrlCreateCheckbox(|)
gccc=GUICtrlCreateCombo(|)
gcccm=GUICtrlCreateContextMenu(|)
gccda=GUICtrlCreateDate(|)
gccdu=GUICtrlCreateDummy()|
gcce=GUICtrlCreateEdit(|)
gccg=GUICtrlCreateGroup(|)
gccgc=GUICtrlCreateGroup('', -99, -99, 1, 1) ; Close group.\n|
gccgr=GUICtrlCreateGraphic(|)
gccico=GUICtrlCreateIcon(|)
gcci=GUICtrlCreateInput(|)
gccla=GUICtrlCreateLabel(|)
gccli=GUICtrlCreateList(|)
gcclv=GUICtrlCreateListView(|)
gcclvi=GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(|)
gccm=GUICtrlCreateMenu(|)
gccmi=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem(|)
gccmc=GUICtrlCreateMonthCal(|)
gcco=GUICtrlCreateObj(|)
gccpi=GUICtrlCreatePic(|)
gccpr=GUICtrlCreateProgress(|)
gccr=GUICtrlCreateRadio(|)
gccs=GUICtrlCreateSlider(|)
gcct=GUICtrlCreateTab(|)
gccti=GUICtrlCreateTabItem(|)
gcctic=GUICtrlCreateTabItem('') ; Close tabitem.\n|
gcctv=GUICtrlCreateTreeView(|)
gcctvi=GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem(|)
gccu=GUICtrlCreateUpdown(|)
gcd=GUICtrlDelete(|)
gcgh=GUICtrlGetHandle(|)
gcgs=GUICtrlGetState(|)
gcr=GUICtrlRead(|)
gcrm=GUICtrlRecvMsg(|)
gcrlvs=GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort(|)
gcsm=GUICtrlSendMsg(|)
gcstd=GUICtrlSendToDummy(|)
gcsbc=GUICtrlSetBkColor(|)
gcsco=GUICtrlSetColor(|)
gcscu=GUICtrlSetCursor(|)
gcsd=GUICtrlSetData(|)
gcsf=GUICtrlSetFont(|)
gcsgr=GUICtrlSetGraphic(|)
gcsi=GUICtrlSetImage(|)
gcsl=GUICtrlSetLimit(|)
gcsoe=GUICtrlSetOnEvent(|)
gcsp=GUICtrlSetPos(|)
gcsr=GUICtrlSetResizing(|)
gcss=GUICtrlSetState(|)
gcsst=GUICtrlSetStyle(|)
gcst=GUICtrlSetTip(|)
gd=GUIDelete(|)
ggci=GUIGetCursorInfo(|)
ggm=GUIGetMsg(|)
grm=GUIRegisterMsg(|)
gsbc=GUISetBkColor(|)
gsc=GUISetCoord(|)
gscu=GUISetCursor(|)
gsf=GUISetFont(|)
gsh=GUISetHelp(|)
gsi=GUISetIcon(|)
gsoe=GUISetOnEvent(|)
gss=GUISetState(|)
gsg=GUIStartgroup(|)
gs=GUISwitch(|)

#~ hex
hks=HotKeySet(|)
hsp=httpSetProxy(|)
ig=InetGet(|)
igs=InetGetSize(|)

id=IniDelete(|)
ir=IniRead(|)
irs=IniReadSection(|)
irsn=IniReadSectionNames(|)
iw=IniWrite(|)
iws=IniWriteSection(|)

ib=InputBox(|)

#~ int
isad=IsAdmin()|
isar=IsArray(|)
isbin=IsBinary(|)
isbo=IsBool(|)
isd=IsDeclared(|)
isf=IsFloat(|)
ishw=IsHWnd(|)
isi=IsInt(|)
isk=IsKeyword(|)
isn=IsNumber(|)
iso=IsObj(|)
iss=IsString(|)
#~ log
mgs=MemGetStats()|
#~ mod

#; --  Mouse Functions --
mc=MouseClick(|)
mcd=MouseClickDrag(|)
md=MouseDown(|)
mgc=MouseGetCursor()|
mgp=MouseGetPos()|
mm=MouseMove(|)
mu=MouseUp(|)
mw=MouseWheel(|)

mb=MsgBox(|)
num=Number(|)

oas=OnAutoItStart()|
oae=OnAutoItExit()|
ocr=ObjCreate(|)
oev=ObjEvent(|)
oge=ObjGet(|)

#~ opt
#~ ping
pcs=PixelChecksum(|)
pgc=PixelGetColor(|)
ps=PixelSearch(|)

pio=PluginOpen(|)
pic=PluginClose(|)

#; -- Process Functions --
pc=ProcessClose(|)
pe=ProcessExists(|)
pl=ProcessList(|)
psp=ProcessSetPriority(|)
pw=ProcessWait(|)
pwc=ProcessWaitClose(|)

poff=ProgressOff()|
pon=ProgressOn(|)
pset=ProgressSet(|)

rdm=Random(|)
rd=RegDelete(|)
rek=RegEnumKey(|)
rev=RegEnumVal(|)

rr=RegRead(|)
rw=RegWrite(|)

rnd=Round(|)

#~ run
ras=RunAsSet(|)
rwa=RunWait(|)

#~ send

se=SetError(|)
sex=SetExtended(|)
sd=Shutdown(|)
#~ sin

sexec=ShellExecute(|)
sexecw=ShellExecuteWait(|)

slp=Sleep(|)

sp=SoundPlay(|)
sswv=SoundSetWaveVolume(|)

ser=StdErrRead(|)
siw=StdInWrite(|)
sor=StdOutRead(|)

sio=SplashImageOn(|)
so=SplashOff()|
sto=SplashTextOn(|)

#~ sqrt
sbgt=StatusbarGetText(|)

#; -- String Functions --
stri=String(|)
sacr=StringAddCR(|)
sco=StringCompare(|)
sf=StringFormat(|)
sis=StringInStr(|)
sian=StringIsAlNum(|)
sia=StringIsAlpha(|)
siascii=StringIsASCII(|)
sid=StringIsDigit(|)
sif=StringIsFloat(|)
sii=StringIsInt(|)
sil=StringIsLower(|)
sisp=StringIsSpace(|)
siu=StringIsUpper(|)
sixd=StringIsXDigit(|)
sl=StringLeft(|)
slen=StringLen(|)
slower=StringLower(|)
sm=StringMid(|)
srex=StringRegExp(|)
srex=StringRegExpReplace(|)
srep=StringReplace(|)
sr=StringRight(|)
ss=StringSplit(|)
sscr=StringStripCR(|)
ssws=StringStripWS(|)
stbin=StringToBinary(|)
stl=StringTrimLeft(|)
str=StringTrimRight(|)
supper=StringUpper(|)

#; -- Network --
tcpa=TCPAccept(|)
tcpcs=TCPCloseSocket(|)
tcpc=TCPConnect(|)
tcpl=TCPListen(|)
tcpntip=TCPNameToIP(|)
tcpr=TCPRecv(|)
tcps=TCPSend(|)
tcpsd=TCPShutdown()|
tcpsu=TCPStartup()|

#; -- Misc Functions --
#~ tan
td=TimerDiff(|)
ti=TimerInit()|
toolt=ToolTip(|)

#; -- Tray Functions --
tci=TrayCreateItem(|)
tcm=TrayCreateMenu(|)
tgm=TrayGetMsg()|
tid=TrayItemDelete(|)
tigh=TrayItemGetHandle(|)
tigs=TrayItemGetState(|)
tigt=TrayItemGetText(|)
tisoe=TrayItemSetOnEvent(|)
tiss=TrayItemSetState(|)
tist=TrayItemSetText(|)
tsc=TraySetClick(|)
tsi=TraySetIcon(|)
tsoe=TraySetOnEvent(|)
tspi=TraySetPauseIcon(|)
tss=TraySetState(|)
tstt=TraySetToolTip(|)
tt=TrayTip(|)

ub=UBound(|)

#; -- Network --
udpb=UDPBind(|)
udpcs=UDPCloseSocket(|)
udpo=UDPOpen(|)
udpr=UDPRecv(|)
udpsd=UDPShutdown()|
udpsu=UDPStartup()|

#; -- Window Functions --
wat=WinActivate(|)
wa=WinActive(|)
wc=WinClose(|)
we=WinExists(|)
wf=WinFlash(|)
wgcp=WinGetCaretPos()|
wgcl=WinGetClassList(|)
wgcs=WinGetClientSize(|)
wgh=WinGetHandle(|)
wgpo=WinGetPos(|)
wgpr=WinGetProcess(|)
wgs=WinGetState(|)
wgte=WinGetText(|)
wgti=WinGetTitle(|)
wk=WinKill(|)
wl=WinList(|)
wmsi=WinMenuSelectItem(|)
wma=WinMinimizeAll()|
wmau=WinMinimizeAllUndo()|
wm=WinMove(|)
wsot=WinSetOnTop(|)
wss=WinSetState(|)
wst=WinSetTitle(|)
wstr=WinSetTrans(|)
ww=WinWait(|)
wwa=WinWaitActive(|)
wwc=WinWaitClose(|)
wwna=WinWaitNotActive(|)

The whole Defs-Directory is not up to date. version.ini contains "Production=v3.3.4.0" ...

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Maybe something was wrong with the access rights. I just removed the whole Defs folder and reinstalled SciTE. Now the version is correct.

• Developers

Defs\Production\au3abbrev.properties

- I think this file is old, as I'm sure I've seen a version with a 2007 date in it somewhere.

- Lines 10-17 and the final line (#-#-#-#- ...) shouldn't be there. The additional UpdateDefs 'header' is causing duplicate lines to be added to the %userprofile%\abbrev.properties file on each additional run of UpdateDefs.exe

- I think the top of the file should be something like this:

# ' Global abbreviations file for SciTE (abbrev.properties) Apr.13.2005 '
# ' Place this file in your home directory, that is, the same directory '
# ' as the user options file. '

#main=int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {\n|\n}
#i=if (|) {\n\n}

#- 'A B B R E V I A T I O N S  F O R  A U T O I T  F I N A L' -#
- Then make sure to remove that last #-#-#-#- ... line.

UpdateDefs.au3

- Line 264 should add a # (comment) symbol before the 'Created by UpdateDefs...' line

FileWriteLine($H_Output, "#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#")
FileWriteLine($H_Output, "# Created by UpdateDefs  (don't change anything between the dashed lines)")
FileWriteLine($H_Output, "#------------------------------------------------------------")
I will have a look at the abbrev stuff. didn't think anything was updated lately by Mhz, need to check what happened.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

There is outdated "Update history" on Download page:

http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit-script-editor/downloads/

-->

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/history.htm

Latest change in it is from

2/28/2010

Should be ok now ..... this is the result of the site redesign which crippled my whole setup, so I need to clean up the old stuff and still update the online docs i use to have.

thanks,

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Latest Scite4Autoit3 uninstaller leaves these files undeleted:

c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard\colors.ini

c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Standard Dialog (vertical).kxf

I discovered this while working (uninstall+install various versions) on my Scite F1 issue with Autoit 3.2.12.1

• Developers

Latest Scite4Autoit3 uninstaller leaves these files undeleted:

c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard\colors.ini

c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Standard Dialog (vertical).kxf

I discovered this while working (uninstall+install various versions) on my Scite F1 issue with Autoit 3.2.12.1

The second one should be removed by the installer, but the first one is really a file that is created by the program and can contain user settings.

EDIT: There are actually 2 version of this file in the directory: "Standard Dialog (vertical).kxf"

One has a space extra between "Dialog" and "(vertical)" and guess that was fixed without me noticing.

next installer will contain only one version.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thanks for your continued efforts Jos.

BTW do you or anyone else know which Scite setting to tweek to force UTF-8 encoding for every new .AU3 file?

I'd rather ask here than mess myself with working settings and have it act strange...

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)