PasteBin (powered by PasteBin)

guinness

I thought I would post this just to show the only thing that can limit you is not the language but your imagination.

PasteBin is a simple application powered by PasteBin.com and is designed to help you create, store and manage your paste’s even if you use a Guest account. With a simple user interface (UI) and easy to use system, you will be creating and managing your paste’s in no time at all.

I realise this isn't open source, but most of the Functions can either be found in my signature or on the Forum. This is created in AutoIt.

Posted Image

Download: http://softwarespot.wordpress.com/software/pastebin/

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Yeh 100%! I don't know any other coding language apart from AutoIt. Plus you can use Resource Hacker to verify as the distinct red cross is in one of the icon folders.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Oh, Yeh that little trick escaped me too. :)

UDF List:

Nice.

<snip>

PS: Why the linkup to, what seems, a older version of the one from PasteBin tools page ?

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

I have nothing to do with the "official" release, though the owner (of PasteBin) was quite happy with this version as well. It's completely different from the "official" release as it can be run from a USB drive & the UI is alot different.

I asked the owner whether or not I could use images from PasteBin.com & their response was "Yes! That is fine." :) So I made sure the overall design mimicked that of the website, which of course is why the Desktop version looks a lot similar.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Aha. Its a alternative/remake by you. That part did not made in one peace on this side. (needles to say, a damn close match.)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

I really can't see any similarity between my application & the Desktop application, because I started developing this before PasteBin went to V2 and the Desktop application was released. This is why it took so long to release because I wondered whether I should upload, but due to the fact I like Portable software it seemed like a no brainer. As I said the owner of PasteBin was happy with it, which if he showed dis-interest then of course I wouldn't have bothered :)

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Very Good M8

Chim

Ps I always find that the language is the problem not the imagination, Ive always got ideas running around in my head just no idea how to code them lol

I really can't see any similarity between my application & the Desktop application,

<snip, irrelevant>

(compares post counts) But, yea your right. (that what your looking for Mister Valik-"(I rule)".)

Will try it out. (in case <never mind, irrelevant>)

Knock Knock ...

guinness. Is the list tab suppose to be populated with your current online pasts when you login?

In my case it just stays empty unless I put a new paste online. Than that new paste will be added, but only for that session(your PasteBin App).

(WinXpProSpp3+Virtualbox 4.0.10. in case it might matter.)

---

Found the List-context Refresh option. But no effect either.

Knock Knock ...

Strange, if you delete UserDetails.dat & User.dat then it should download your pastes from your online account. I will have a look this weekend and see if I can reproduce the problem & fix it. Thanks :)

UDF List:

Well, well who would've known that using List instead of list would have been the problem. I have re-uploaded to the website without a version change. Reason I never came across this was in my testing I used dummy lists instead of flooding the PasteBin website with requests, thanks for finding this iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u.

UDF List:

I have re-uploaded to the website without a version change.

Roger. ... List working now. :) Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

Knock Knock ...

There is no source code. Then why not use offical tool of Pastebin Desktop for Windows?

This version is Portable so it can be run from a USB drive. About the open source part, please read my initial post again or were requesting me to post the source code? :)

Roger. ... List working.

Brilliant! Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Thanks for this tool (I forgot your pm :))

I upload huge codes to PasteBin and your tool seems to be helpful.

Thanks for sharing it!

Btw, there are some more hints to see whether exe is an AutoIt compiled script. ;)

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

This version is Portable so it can be run from a USB drive. About the open source part, please read my initial post again or were requesting me to post the source code? :)

Brilliant!

Install the offical tool of Pastebin Desktop, then copy the installing dir of 'Pastebin Desktop' to USB drive: it's portable now!

Other way to get portable version: unpack the PastebinDesktop.exe to your USB drive!

Please post source code here. Your code could improve our writing AU3 level

happytc!

Providing source code is none obligatory, and as such is at the discretion of the coder.

... There is a sticky topic with some additional information about this subject in this "Example Scripts" section of the forum. You might like to read it. ...

Edit:

I need to type faster.

Added bold highlight.

Knock Knock ...