DVI-Remote (Remote Desktop entirely in AutoIt) - OpenSource!

JScript

Well, first you must enter the Language folder, there already has two translation files: Language.pt and Language.en

Open language.pt and translate content for your language, code [0416] is for Portuguese-Brazil, [0816] is Portuguese-Portugal, and so on... Place the code for your OS!

It would be a good idea to set english as the default lanugage and load it if no localized translation is found.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

@ProgAndy

Yes, I do this:

Func _LoadOSLang()
    Local $asFileList

$asFileList = _FileListToArray($sLangData, "language.*", 1)
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(4096, "Error", "No languages found!")
        Exit
    EndIf
    For $i = 1 To $asFileList[0]
        $asOSLang = IniReadSection($sOSLang_INI & "\" & $asFileList[$i], @OSLang)
        If Not @error Then ExitLoop
    Next
    If @error Then
        $asOSLang = IniReadSection($sOSLang_INI & "\" & $asFileList[$i], "0409")
        If @error Then
            MsgBox(4096, "Error", "No languages matches!")
            Exit
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_LoadOSLang

João Carlos.

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

Wow that's really cool! Maybe this was already discussed is there encryption between the client/server? I'm just thinking in a corporate environment auditors may have security issues. Also, is the connection password randomly generated every time the pc reboots or when the software is reopened?

I see connecting is based on mac address, does this mean that I won't be able to go across to a different subnet?

Edited by kickarse

@dmob

Thank's, I'm glad you liked!

@kickarse

(...)encryption(...), yes, in the next version!

About password, is randomly generated when the software is reopened!

The connection is based on IP, it is only disguised in hex!

Thank's,

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

@telmob

Ports: 5970 and 5972

João Carlos.

For avoiding managing port forward and make like teamviewer or logmein do, I made a small design of how to forget firewall/ports.

It is an aproximation of an idea version 1.00 to solve this problem, for sure you can advance on it and get a more refined versión V.2.00.

It needs a host between both computers, and a small database (mysql e.g.) to link both connections, to know which "waiting for connection" pc uses which port, and some kind of redirector.

Original (you should translate via google spanish->english or what ever) FIREWALL JUMP EXTENDED INFO Link: http://www.emesn.com/autoitforum/viewtopic.php?p=11905#p11907

Great programm, I enjoyed it :graduated:

Salu22:)

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

@BasicOs

I'm glad you liked It!

On the possibility of staying in the same way that the main programs of remote connection, I am studying about reverse SSH. In this mode, who initiates the SSH connection is not your machine (client), but the machine we want to access (server). It is precisely why can it bypass most firewalls and NAT, it is quite common to block incoming connections on them, but not the output.

I had also thought of this way you mentioned, by the way is very good!

The only thing I ask is that any changes to the code I am notified.

And thanks for keeping the credits!

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

I was thinking something that would be nice is a quick-support version, like team-viewer has a client that is smaller and only accepts incoming connections, you know for easy support.

But WONDERFUL JOB on the software

Edited by Nullscritt

• 2 months later...
great job, the option was included to display 640 x 480 resolution which is only lit in settings advanced adapter list all modes, sometimes I need this resolution congratulations Edited by Belini

It would be great to be able to scale down the resolution proportionally, and have multiple choices like 25% 50% 75% etc..., like in real vnc. Real vnc doesn't change the desktop resolution of the target computer, but just resizes the feedback.

Very nice work

Edited by jmon

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like something with the WinAPI has changed with the new version of AutoIt. I am getting duplicate function for _WinAPI_DuplicateHandle() in .IncludeWinAPIEx.au3 and more duplicate constants than I have had time to go through in .IncludeAPIConstants.au3.

--- Edit ---

I finished commenting out the duplicate entries. I was going to attach the changed files here, but I do not have enough space available, and it is too much to paste into a post here. I'll put them up on one of my servers when I get a chance.

It now runs without errors, but will not connect.

I noticed that it was picking up the wrong IP address from a virtual "TAP" adapter rather than my LAN adapter. Though, if I manualy enter the "Identification" code for the correct IP address, it will still not connect.

Edited by willichan

@willichan

Hello, I'm finishing an new version where those errors are fixed and better: You no longer need to open ports in the client router, only in the your own router, so will work on any remote computer!

Wait for the new version...

Regards,

João Carlos.

somewh10.png