22 replies to this topic

#21 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

jaberwacky

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

Sorry.  The forum administrator Melba23 wished that I did not distribute the program until I can obfuscate certain core parts.  Well, if I can recall he didn't absolutely require this, but I have decided that his idea is best.  However, I cannot compromise the simple code I made and therefore decided to lock this script away.  Also, I see that you're into botting games and thus the response is no.

Edit: Just reread the conversation I had with Melba23.  I had asked his opinion of certain core sections of the script.  Melba23 stated that the code could easily be extended into a keylogger.  Thus, according to Jon's rules the code would not be allowed unless I were to use an obfuscated script that would be harder for a newb to figure out how to extend for nefarious purposes.

Edited by jaberwacky, 07 June 2014 - 12:42 AM.

"In this latter, where the pieces have different and bizarre motions, with various and variable values, what is only complex is mistaken (a not unusual error) for what is profound."

Helpful Posts and Websites: AutoIt3 Variables and Function Parameters MHz | AutoIt WikiUsing the GUIToolTip UDF BrewManNH | Can't find what you're looking for on the Forum?

#22 wjdwndud

wjdwndud

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

okay. thats cool thanks for considering

#23 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

jaberwacky

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

I should announce that if for any reason a well respected forum member who is active wants the script they will receive it via pm.

"In this latter, where the pieces have different and bizarre motions, with various and variable values, what is only complex is mistaken (a not unusual error) for what is profound."

Helpful Posts and Websites: AutoIt3 Variables and Function Parameters MHz | AutoIt WikiUsing the GUIToolTip UDF BrewManNH | Can't find what you're looking for on the Forum?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users