This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Color Under Mouse -- Reborn [02/03/2014 D]

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

RegExp("\m/")

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

Sorry.  The forum administrator Melba23 wished that I did not distribute the program until I can obfuscate certain core parts.  Well, if I can recall he didn't absolutely require this, but I have decided that his idea is best.  However, I cannot compromise the simple code I made and therefore decided to lock this script away.  Also, I see that you're into botting games and thus the response is no.

Edit: Just reread the conversation I had with Melba23.  I had asked his opinion of certain core sections of the script.  Melba23 stated that the code could easily be extended into a keylogger.  Thus, according to Jon's rules the code would not be allowed unless I were to use an obfuscated script that would be harder for a newb to figure out how to extend for nefarious purposes.

Edited by jaberwacky, 07 June 2014 - 12:42 AM.

#22 wjdwndud

wjdwndud

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

okay. thats cool thanks for considering

#23 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

RegExp("\m/")

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

I should announce that if for any reason a well respected forum member who is active wants the script they will receive it via pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users