I would greatly appreciate if you would run it on your machine and tell me if it presents an accurate picture of your current SciTE configuration, please.
This is not intended to replace the current SciTEConfig. This is just an alternative for those of us that want more control.
This script will now perform the following duties:
1. Load a new theme.
2. Change the default action of scripts, I.E., change from edit to run.
3. Enable and disable tools from the Tools menu.
4. Change the loaded definitions from production to beta.
5. Enable and disable the context menu entries.
6. A live preview for on the fly tweaking!
Note: For most of these items, the script must be compiled.
Note: If you decide to change any of the 'Context Menu' items then be sure to back up your current registry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note: Back up your au3.properties too.
Note: Works best with the latest AutoIt3 beta version (3.3.9). Also, works best with Jos' latest SciTE4AutoIt3 betas.
SciTE Customizer previous: 15|5|4|0|21|0|10|5|9|11|6
Edited by LaCastiglione, 27 February 2012 - 12:17 PM.