This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Problem Running in FullScreen.

Fullscreen Problem Not running

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Schoening

Schoening

Adventurer

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:22 AM

I am Pretty Happy for my script so far :)
It works as Intended.
AutoIt         
HotKeySet("f", "Poof")         ;Triggers xxx HotKeySet("d", "Poof2")                ;Triggers xxx MsgBox(0, "Running", "Running") ;MessageBox Informing that the Script is Running While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func Poof2()                               ;When User Presses  D   Do: Send("q") MouseClick("left") Send("{tab}") Sleep(10) EndFunc Func Poof()                 ;When User Presses  F   Do: Send("w") MouseClick("left") Send("{tab}") Sleep(10) Send("w") MouseClick("left") Send("{tab}") Sleep(10) Send("w") MouseClick("left") Send("{tab}") Sleep(10) Send("w") MouseClick("left") Send("{tab}") Sleep(10) Send("w") MouseClick("left") Send("{tab}") Sleep(10) Send("1") EndFunc

But Not in FullScreen !
It Simply Does Not Work in the Application it is supposed to Run in, when i Run the Application in Fullscreen !

Why? I don't get it at all!
Ive Beed Adviced to use
So i did !
And.. Nothing!

ControlSend("Application", "", "", "{tab}")
Works like Send (In Windowed, But not FullScreen)

Send("w") MouseClick("left")

I Got Mouseclick to work 50%
ControlClick("Application", "", "" "right", 1)

But To Work 100% The Mouseclick has to Occur at the Current Location of the Arrow, Not in the Center of the window. But It appears that ControlClick only is Capable of "Clicking" in a Set X, Y Position.
So that can't be the right Command.. Perhaps Some form of Advanced ControlSend String?
BUT AGAIN ! WORKS ONLY IN WINDOWED MODE !

The Last one is Simple..
ControlSend("Application", "", "", "d")
"d" Is not the Correct Syntax.. Again.. I Would think this can be done by a Advanced ControlSend string.

But Then Again.. Why Is Send AND ControlSend Not Working for me in FullScreen?

Bonus Info: I Used AutoIt Window Info While the "Application" was in Windowed Mode, So i am fairly shure that i got the Name Right
(It Works in Windowed Mode - Why Should the Name be Diffrent in FullScreen?)

OK ! Here Is How i got it to work
I Compiled it and
!!! Run As Administrator !

Sorry Guys ! ;) Beginner Fail :) (My Third Day with Programming)
It's Somewhat Tagged, So hope this will at least help other Newbies :D

Edited by Schoening, 10 January 2012 - 01:41 AM.

#2 BrewManNH

BrewManNH

באָבקעס מיט קודוצ׳ה

• MVPs
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

ControlClick is used to click on a control, not at some random spot on the screen. You need to use MouseClick with the X and Y of where you want it to click. If it's not clicking, it's possible the program doesn't support automation.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to an XP machine, and I'm not going to.

Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

How to ask questions the smart way!

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.
Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.
_FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editorGUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.
GUIToolTip UDF Demo - Demo script to show how to use the GUIToolTip UDF to create and use customized tooltips. Latin Square password generator

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

#3 Schoening

Schoening

Adventurer

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

OK I MIGHT HAVE THE PROBLEM!! GIVE ME A MINUTE :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fullscreen, Problem, Not running

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users