I have just update to the new version of autoit, 184.108.40.206
On my virtual system ( Windows XP SP3 ) i have noticed that I can not open the Help ( F1 ) when I click on a function. If i open the guide from start menù working fine.
I have try to:
1) Save the file .au3
2) Install Full Scite ( EDIT: Full Scite work )
3) Use the portable version by guinness
4) Use the zipped version of autoit-v3-sfx
With the previus version ( 220.127.116.11 ) i don't have this problem. It's really annoying.
EDIT: Tested again to make sure:
1) Install v.18.104.22.168 --> Save .au3 with a function --> Guide work
1) Install v.22.214.171.124 --> open the same .au3 --> Guide work
2) Install v.126.96.36.199 --> open the same .au3 --> Guide NOT work
It's a virtual machine, so no previus installation on it. Every installation on a clean machine.
It's a problem of the new version.
Thanks for support
Edited by johnmcloud, 15 January 2012 - 11:06 AM.