<<PassWord>>

Hybrid

I just noticed that

SoundPlay("Guilty.mp3", 1)
works but
SoundPlay("Guilty.mp3", 0)
(playing the sound in the background) doesn't. @error is always 0.

Anyone noticed this behaviour too?

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and AutoIt 3.3.8.0

Both worked for me. Win 7 x64, v3.3.6.1.

I'll update my AutoIt and try again.

EDIT:

Updated to v3.3.8.1.

In both cases the sound file plays without any problems.

Edited by AlmarM

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Strange. I tried mp3 and wav files with absolute or relative paths - nothing works when I try to play the sound in the background.

As it works for you it doesn't seem to be a bug but a computer related setting.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Strange. I tried mp3 and wav files with absolute or relative paths - nothing works when I try to play the sound in the background.

As it works for you it doesn't seem to be a bug but a computer related setting.

I'm just pointing out a mistake I made while testing.

If you play it in the background you must have other code that will keep your app running.

I used a simple Sleep(5000).

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

Posted Image

I should not only read but understand the help file: "Terminating the script will stop the sound."

Thanks for clarification!

I need a pot of coffee now!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Hello.im back...i have another question

Now i want an advanced pw tool which contains an pw generator...

I want it to...open my thread on a forum Shellexecute(link) after opening the forum only if the user press the Thanks button the pw generator will gave him an unique pw to unlock my script....Any ideas?

Regards

Hybrid~

p.s i uploaded the Thanks button img

post-70047-0-83800300-1329755140_thumb.g

Edited by Hybrid

LastPass

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

It makes less sense after you completely rewrote your post above it.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

What u dont understand..

I have a script witha gui...the gui is locked till u put the PW

I need an PW generator which generate the unlock PW after the Thanks button is pressed in my thread on a forum

Maybe the PW can be unique? If u dont understand read whole thread

Hey bro...i pmed ya cuz u are a member of mvp...can u look at my thread pls? <<PassWord>>

i have some probs...look at secong page

First you shouldn't pm people you don't know just because. Its part of the rules around here. ;)

I want it to...open my thread on a forum Shellexecute(link) after opening the forum only if the user press the Thanks button

Brewman is spot on. This dosnt make sense. :)

after the Thanks button is pressed in my thread on a forum

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this can't be done with autoit.

If you need a password generator there are a bunch of them posted in the examples forum. I even saw one in a signature right on this page. ;)

Edited by Beege

First you shouldn't pm people you don't know just because. Its part of the rules around here. ;)

Brewman is spot on. This dosnt make sense. :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this can't be done with autoit.

If you need a password generator there are a bunch of them posted in the examples forum. I even saw one in a signature right on this page. :)

You arent very creative :facepalm: if i copy the link when the Thanks button...i need only a pw generator which work together ...when the pw generator starts it open the Thanks button link and after that it generate the pw.... Help pls? ;)

Aaah, I think I get it.

You want to check whenever someone presses the Thanks button on your forums and then he will receive a randomly generated password to unlock your software?

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

Hi hybrid,

we would highly appreciate if you could write in plain english! As you are from Romania English isn't your first language. Many others on the forum are non native speakers too.

It will make reading your posts much easier and you will get more replies if people can read and understand what you mean :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Well, creating a random password isn't hard. You might even could take a look at mine (link in my signature).

But I have no idea how you could capture the thanks button event.

At the other hand, since it's your forum, can't you let PHP or Javascript generate a password for you?

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

Hi hybrid,

we would highly appreciate if you could write in plain english! As you are from Romania English isn't your first language. Many others on the forum are non native speakers too.

It will make reading your posts much easier and you will get more replies if people can read and understand what you mean :)

i mean what AlmarM said... When someone press the THANKS button(look at the img below) on a forum he will get a random PassWord to UnLock my Sofware...i need a build-in PassWord CHeck like the one u gaved me and the PW Tool which get the random PW after clicking Thanks Button ()

Well, creating a random password isn't hard. You might even could take a look at mine (link in my signature).

But I have no idea how you could capture the thanks button event.

At the other hand, since it's your forum, can't you let PHP or Javascript generate a password for you?

its not my forum... its the elitepvpers.com forum [http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mmo-news-en/1701454-mobile-corner.html]

(im not using EpVp for hacks :| im using it to read news, new Shaiya PServers and documentation [not hacks])

The Thread which i gaved ya isnt mine... but .. u can see the THANKS button... [Thanks Button Link Here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/post_th...dc659583caf43558bc09702a502bdc ]

Do u have any idea?

post-70047-0-43111800-1329827690_thumb.g

Edited by Hybrid

So let me get this straight.

You are giving this software to only your friends, who can unlock it by pressing your Thanks button?

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

So let me get this straight.

You are giving this software to only your friends, who can unlock it by pressing your Thanks button?

friends and persons who use EpVp....i made like 2 releases .... more than 2k Views and only 30 Thanks (The like my Software but they dont press Thanks) so thats why i need this smart system o.O if they dont want to press on Thanks then dont use my sofware