Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:12 AM
is the only "coloured combo" script I have seen posted - a full owner-drawn affair.
But as for as incorporating it into your script, you are on your own.
- Automatically size controls to fit text
- A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
- Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray
- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
- Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
- Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure
- Small notifications on the edge of the display
- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language
- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items