SciTE Customization GUI -- [03/04/2017]

jaberwacky

• Moderators

UEZ,

I cannot reproduce the symptoms you describe with this exe, my code in SciTEConfig, or my standalone manager test script - sorry. :(

Why is it always you who has problems with scripts I write? :D

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Do I need to test or something?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

UEZ,

I cannot reproduce the symptoms you describe with this exe, my code in SciTEConfig, or my standalone manager test script - sorry. :(

Why is it always you who has problems with scripts I write? :D

M23

Calling the Abbrev Manager from SciTE Config and doing the steps described above brings only a message box:

The SciTE Abbreviation

gcgh

already exists.

whereas calling it from SciTE Customization GUI.au3 brings the error described above.

Well Melba, I don't know why I'm mostly the "lucky one" who have problems with your code.  :huh2:

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Moderators

jaberwocky6669,

Looks like one for you then! :P

UEZ,

Fortunately it seems that it is not my problem this time. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

If you don't mind, please.

No errors my end.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

OK, so I created a test abbrev named gcgh.  Closed the manager.  Opened it again and created another test named gcgh and I get a MsgBox with the already created blah blah blah nessage.

Look here: http://www.4shared.com/video/cIe4TRkb/20130918_221654_SciTE_Abbrevia.html (promo: video made with Windows Screenshooter :D ).

au3UserAbbrev.properties:

# AutoIt3 User properties
gdip=_GDIPlus_|
gdipb=_GDIPlus_Bitmap|
gdipbc=_GDIPlus_BitmapCreate|
gdipbr=_GDIPlus_Brush|
gdipf=_GDIPlus_Font|
gdipg=_GDIPlus_Graphics|
gdipgd=_GDIPlus_GraphicsDraw|
gdipgf=_GDIPlus_GraphicsFill|
gdipi=_GDIPlus_Image|
gdipig=_GDIPlus_ImageGet|
gdipil=_GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(|)
gdipis=_GDIPlus_ImageSave|
gdippe=_GDIPlus_Pen|
gdipsh=_GDIPlus_Shutdown()|
gdipst=_GDIPlus_Startup()|
wado=_WinAPI_DeleteObject(|)

gcgh already exists in SciTE Abbrev. but not working. That's the reason why I wanted to add it to user abbrev.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

• Moderators

UEZ,

I can reproduce the crash when trying to create a user abbreviation which already exists within the SciTE list. Looking into why this has suddenly started happening - it certainly did not before. :(

M23

Edit:

Found the problem - just checking to make sure that I have a good solution. :sweating:

Edit 2: New code sent to jaberwocky6669.

Edited by Melba23

Spoiler

If you just downloaded this you might want to try again because I fixed a bug.  I swaer this bug didn't start until after I uploaded the last version!

• 3 weeks later...

Have you looked around in the Save, Close and Load group?  Explain how the Undo, Redo and Save buttons worked in 3.3.8.1.

Sorry for delay :sweating:

About Undo, Redo and Save buttons :

Undo and Redo buttons never get greyed out (in new SciTE they greyed out when Save button is pressed)

Save button gets greyed out (while pressing Undo or Redo buttons) when script content is matched to what was saved (in new SciTE Save button newer gets greyed out)

About auto save session on exit - i mean content of LoadSession.lua :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- This library always loads the session file.  Normally SciTE will auto-load
-- the session file, however, if opening a file, the session would not be loaded.
-- This issue is addressed by this library.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LoadSession = EventClass:new()

-- OnStartup()
--
-- Always load the last session, even when opening a file.
function LoadSession:OnStartup()
    if props["save.session.advanced"] == "1" then
        if props["session.loaded"] == "" then
            props["session.loaded"] = "1"
            scite.Open(props["FilePath"] .. "\nloadsession:" .. props["SciteUserHome"] .. "\\SciTE.session")
        end
    end
end -- OnStartup()

i can't find "save.session.advanced" settings in the Save, Close and Load group - so how i can always load the last session, even when opening a file?

Also - when mouse pointer hovering labels in GUI i get this (see attached pic)

post-79407-0-53005200-1381654147_thumb.j

i can't find "save.session.advanced"

Also - when mouse pointer hovering labels in GUI i get this (see attached pic)

I will definitely add this to the sript.  Thanks for pointing that out!

To fix the issue label I think I should download, I forgot what it's called but it is for WIndows7 and you can run WindowsXP.

*Le sigh*  There's always something.  I went to download WindowsXP Mode and now Microsoft Genuine Advantage claims that it is outdated.  What do?