- When activated it creates a window telling the current resolution. It is given focus and thus forces Metro back to the desktop.
- It switches between the native 800x480 and 1024x600 which is to low to run Metro apps.
Later I added some extras:
- Option to skip the window altogether
- Separate resolution in desktop and Metro
- A simple installer/uninstaller for the HTC Shift (or other devices that use a synaptics touchpad in the same matter, check the code).
Code moved to attachment. See next post for screenshots.
ResSwitch source.rar 11.78K 146 downloads
- The .au3 itself
- Modified _RegFunc.au3 (removed duplicate const's)
- Modified TaskDialog.au3 (removed duplicate const's and commented WinXP (+ earlier) code to reduce file size)
- A compiled .exe (if you don't have AutoIt? lol)
- .bat file calling the installer/uninstaller function (optional)
- .ini file containing the standard settings (optional)
Edited by AdmiralAlkex, 25 July 2012 - 01:32 AM.