This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

AutoIt Login Form without MySQL

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ProgrammerKid

ProgrammerKid

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

Dear AutoIt users,

I've read the forum rules and I didn't find any topic like this...Sorry
Three days ago I've started a project in AutoIt to open account informations based on what user is and what he want to do. If you didn't understand, no problem, this is important:

I have a lot of troubles with MySQL and I was asking for some help. I tried everything...I know this script is wrong but take a look:
Plain Text         
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Multiple GUI Managing", 215, 78, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 24, 8, 137, 65, $WS_GROUP) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit          Case $Button1             GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE, $Form1)             SetGUI2()             GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE, $Form1)      EndSwitch WEnd Func SetGUI2()    $Form2 = GUICreate("Child window is still here", 377, 212, 192, 124)    $Username = GUICtrlCreateInput("Username", 64, 72, 209, 21)    $Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("Password", 64, 104, 209, 21)    $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 136, 136, 73, 33, $WS_GROUP)    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)    While 1       $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit          Case $Button2             GUIDelete($Form1)             $ReadingUsername = GUICtrlRead($Username)             $ReadingPassword = GUICtrlRead($Password)             If $ReadingUsername = "user1" and $ReadingPassword = "password1" or $ReadingUsername = "user2" And $ReadingPassword = "password2" Then                MsgBox(0,"TEST!", "Login test has been passed!")             Else                MsgBox(0,"TEST!", "Login test has not been passed!")             EndIf     EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc

Please help me fast,
-Armand ;)

Edited by ArmandCool, 19 April 2012 - 12:50 PM.

#2 footswitch

footswitch

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

Is this what you're after?

AutoIt         
#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Multiple GUI Managing", 215, 78, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 24, 8, 137, 65, $WS_GROUP) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit          Case $Button1             GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE, $Form1)             SetGUI2()             GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE, $Form1)      EndSwitch WEnd Func SetGUI2()    $Form2 = GUICreate("Child window is still here", 377, 212, 192, 124)    $Username = GUICtrlCreateInput("Username", 64, 72, 209, 21)    $Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("Password", 64, 104, 209, 21)    $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 136, 136, 73, 33, $WS_GROUP)    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)    While 1       $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit          Case $Button2             GUIDelete($Form1)             $ReadingUsername = GUICtrlRead($Username)             $ReadingPassword = GUICtrlRead($Password)             If ($ReadingUsername = "user1" And $ReadingPassword = "password1") or ($ReadingUsername = "user2" And $ReadingPassword = "password2") Then                MsgBox(0,"TEST!", "Login test has been passed!")             Else                MsgBox(0,"TEST!", "Login test has not been passed!")             EndIf     EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc

EDIT:
$ReadingUsername = "user1" ; accepts user1, User1, uSeR1 ... case insensitive
$ReadingUsername == "user1" ; only accepts exactly user1. case sensitive

Edited by footswitch, 19 April 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#3 ProgrammerKid

ProgrammerKid

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

It's the same script as I published in the topic...

#4 footswitch

footswitch

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

The difference being that mine compiles and works.

#5 ProgrammerKid

ProgrammerKid

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

I'm still getting the else function of the If...I mean I'm getting the Login test has not been passed! error in both accounts even if I compile the script... So, is there another way?

P.S.: I run Win XP x32 if it's important...

Edited by ArmandCool, 19 April 2012 - 12:54 PM.

#6 BrewManNH

BrewManNH

באָבקעס מיט קודוצ׳ה

• MVPs
  • 10,654 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

If I use footswitch's script and enter user1 and password1, or user2 and password2, I get login passed.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to an XP machine, and I'm not going to.

Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

How to ask questions the smart way!

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.
Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.
_FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editorGUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.
GUIToolTip UDF Demo - Demo script to show how to use the GUIToolTip UDF to create and use customized tooltips. Latin Square password generator

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

#7 UEZ

UEZ

Never say never

• MVPs
  • 5,079 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

Use brackets in your if/then expression:

If ($ReadingUsername = "user1" and $ReadingPassword == "password1") or ($ReadingUsername = "user2" And $ReadingPassword == "password2") Then

Edit: ops, footswitch already provided same solution.

Br,
UEZ

Edited by UEZ, 19 April 2012 - 01:15 PM.

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#8 ProgrammerKid

ProgrammerKid

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

My mistake, thank you guys, thank you a lot.

#9 footswitch

footswitch

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Sure thing ;)

#10 spudw2k

spudw2k

passionately misinformed

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

;)

Edited by spudw2k, 20 April 2012 - 02:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users