Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:42 PM
The Forum Rules
specifically mention that "keyloggers
" are a prohibited subject on this forum. Of late we have had several threads locked because they have strayed (usually unwittingly) into keylogger territory.
Here is a reminder of what the Jon (the site owner) has set out as the basis for acceptability:
"how to check for a few keys being pressed is one thing"
We are not going to define "a few
" in absolute terms, but if you post any code which checks for the best part of the keyboard you can be absolutely sure
that you are in breach of the rules, that your thread will be locked, and that sanctions may follow.
So please do not post such scripts - we do not want to be heavy-handed, but after this announcement your excuses had better be very good ones!
JScript, shanet, Mikeman27294 and 1 other like this
- Automatically size controls to fit text
- A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
- Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray
- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
- Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
- Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure
- Small notifications on the edge of the display
- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language
- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items