Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:04 PM
You already posted
this question few days ago. What makes you think that posting it in the "Examples
" sections - which is clearly marked "This is NOT a general support forum!
" - will get you any more help.
In future keep to 1 topic per question and please take care where you post.
- Automatically size controls to fit text
- A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
- Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray
- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
- Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
- Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure
- Small notifications on the edge of the display
- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language
- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items
- An alternative to _FileListToArray
with user-defined include/exclude masks, maximum recursion level, sorting and displayed path options