Vox update

kjactive

As I discovered that WinAmp can display streamed tv, I attached this as an auto option - Vox do now move focus to WinAmp when a stream link as .xpi come accross BUT I'm not shure about this plugin has to be on disk or Vox takes this as an internet plugin but maybe someone can look intoit and report...

Try this streamed Movie link... that's filled with great old movies...

'http://www.nullsoft.com/nsv/embed/nsvmoz_vp3_mp3.xpi' and look at old none stop movies...

download from site:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol...onlinex/Vox.exe

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

• 2 weeks later...

Vox - Streamed radio and television reviever update...

Vox do now autoselect between MSMedie player / WinAmp as default players if a dubble codebase location ( WinAmp ) is provided, the codebase editor do now provide this as an option too - WinAmp must be installed and the NSV WinAmp file type system revisions ( 3 / 5 / 6 )

New option Turn download stream on / off - a kind of mute...

Download NSV coder from site: ( VP3/MP3 and VP6/MP3 needed as a minimum )

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160100

download from site:

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Just a small update...

Attached winamp .nsv video file type to the filetype list that can be played from disk and removed the white border around the winamp player...

Attached some cool winamp television links to the TV library...

Use the above link to download

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Vox major update...

A word on VOX ( Voice online X ) options, plays just every filetypes that exists like .avi;*.mp3;*.m3u,*.mpg;*.mpga;*.wma;*.wav;*.mid;*.wmv;*.wpl;*.vob;*.nsv etc. - on disk or as streamed URL's, even DVD .VOB files , a medie player that can be made default from icon setting and play things just like every other medie player like MS Medieplayer, Realplayer, WinAmp etc. - Vox autoselect between players models related to the medie tags as WinAmp supports dubble streams, Vox autoselect this and use a embedded WinAmp control etc. Vox do not need any windows or controls to play a file or stream and remember last settings, a kind of self configurated application. Drop some mp3 icons on the playlist editor and a playlist gets auto created just as that or snap out a .wmv URL link into the clipboard and activate the download control and Vox starts to download the file into disk for a safe keep, the URL editor make testing new streamed radio or television stations easy just paste the URL address and test the 'dam thing' and if sound stream on, save the url as a new station, well this is a huge application but I just love it, all my sports stations right at the finger tips control and integreated external 'audecicy' to record everything down on disk as mp3 files is just that nice and fills my mp3 player...

I stumbled over Vox playlist editor and felt that it was not that cool, I made some major changes...

Vox has now a playlist library as well as a radio and television library to toggle around...

I attached a 'browse a directory' option to autocreate a playlist as well as the drop icons feature...

A new preferences option attached to control the windows front view flag...

Some special behave and 'bugs' got some attention like all the requesters path variable got sepparated and keep track on every one in the saved preferences...

Vox has moved to SourgeForge net as one of the default medieplayers available free but still just prove that AutoIt3 can make proffetionel applications that almost match the big ones...

An install / uninstaller script, a topics and source code is included...

Download from site:

Kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Vox has had another facelift...

Moved from shell32.dll icons into a sample.icl to avoid OS misbehave...

Add an option to change/insert new playlists directly from the editor to the library...

add an statusbar to the playlist...

Changed the download URL from .exe into a .zip as there were reported problems downloading a .exe file...

found a bug with .m3u filetypes and fixed it...

Install / uninstall script, a topics and source code proveded...

Download from site:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/latenight/nss-fol...onlinex/Vox.zip

kjactive ;)

another update - as some stream radio providers move their links to the more modern asp system, I made this available to Vox as well...

ASP 'Active Server Pages'. The default scripting language used for writing ASP is VBScript, although you can use other scripting languages like Jscript. A dynamically generated web page, generally using ActiveX scripting. When a browser or a search engine spider requests an ASP page from a server, the server generates the web page with HTML code and gives it to the browser. Autoselected for Video streams winamp is used as player if a dubble codebase ( mpeg ) is available and winamp is installed on the computer - selective between default revisions to use ( 3 / 4 / 5 rev. ) and for radio streams ( single streams with .asp suffix somewhere in the link ) Shell.Explorer.2 activex embedded component is selected

use .zip link above to download

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Just attached the quicktime player as embedded com obj to play all apple MOV MPEG1 file formats as to look up nice movie trailers etc. streamed or from disk - VOX autoselect between related players and use MS medieplayer, WinAmp for dubble streams, shell.explorer for asp streams and quicktime for .Mov movies...

Quicktime must be available...

Download from site:

Install / uninstall script, a topics and source code is included...

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive

Major update - included a winamp stream ripper....

I just made a major update - some tools has been integreated and some new ones as well...

I included the .WMV download manager with a new option: a WinAmp ( NSV ) ripper - VOX do autoselect the option current available, rip WinAmp streams or download .WMV files....

If a .WMV ( Windows Media Video file ) path is available in the clipboard the download manager gets activated and starts a download of the file to the selected path, notification on the downloaded file size etc. all get attached to the tray icon... but if a WinAmp ( NSV ) file is currently playing in the player window and the download manager get activated and a constant rip get saved to disk ( related to options and path in the player default preferences ) - be aware that it's only the size of your harddisk that controls the time to a crash ( disk out of space ) but the icon change to a red cross to show you that a record is taken place but a compleate 1,5 hour movie gets up to 1MB - movies or television shows all get recorded easy and simple with a click on a button toggle selective on / off, ones activated - still recording no matter what is displayed in the player...

Included quicktime as a defult player to .MOV files and if one has the 'pro' version one can record rips here as well...

all players sound ( MSPlayer, Quicktime, ASF and WinAmp ) can still be recorded sepparately and saved as .mp3 no matter the player activated with the integreated audacity recorder - nice tool these fellows has done ( freeware )...

Installer / Uninstaller, a topics and source code is included...

Download from site:

kjactive ;)

Edited by kjactive