Saving jpg as JFIF Specification 1.02?

I have been using GDIPlus to do a lot of image manipulation and love the flexablity it gives me when combined with autoit. I am stumped on my most recent project. That takes a single image and makes it into many that form a tiled structure that can be used in a flash program to put a person in a virtural tour.

I have a test one to compare to to make sure that I am doing everything right. My script will make all of the tiles the perfect size, and will look just like the sample. But when I load it into the flash program lines show up around the edges of the cubes and the flash program takes longer to figure out to display it. Even though the compression and file types are the same.

I have uploaded photos from both to http://www.imageforensic.org The only difference that it can see is that sample is in JFIF Specification 1.02, where as the files created by GDIPlus are JFIF standard 1.01.

Anyone have any ideas how I can save .jpg files in JFIF Standard 1.02 with Autoit? I would like to use GDIPlus as I already have it working, but if I need to I will use any library that gets the job done. Thanks,

Brandan