Image Search

PanStefan

Hello,

last time my topic was closed, so I decide to do something diffrent.

I want my script to find the photograph and moved the mouse incessantly into places which I want, all the way to the moment of finding other photograph which would finish the loop.

At this moment I have only this, but it isn't work as I want, so can you help me with that?

#RequireAdmin
#include <ImageSearch.au3>
Global $y, $x
$stop = _ImageSearch(@ScriptDir & "\dll.bmp", 1, $x, $y, 255)
HotKeySet("{p}", "checkForImage")

While 1
   Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func checkForImage()
   Do
 Sleep(10)
      $search = _ImageSearch(@ScriptDir & "\checkImage.bmp", 1, $x, $y, 255)
      If $search = 1 Then
         ContinueLoop
      Else
         MouseMove(0, 0)
         Sleep(1000)
         MouseMove(69, 69)
         Return $search
      EndIf
   Until _ImageSearch(@ScriptDir & "\dll.bmp", 1, $x, $y, 255)
EndFunc

I guess you didn't read. :o

"I want my script to find the photograph and moved the mouse incessantly into places which I want, all the way to the moment of finding other photograph which would finish the loop."

I will say, "places which I want" is not somewhere we know. Also, not sure if I understand "all the way to the moment of finding other photograph which would finish the loop". Any chance you can be more descriptive?

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Don't be mad, guys, I'm from Poland and I am making linguistic mistakes :o

I'll try ofc. :D

I would like to he finds the image and move mouse to points (0, 0 ; 69, 69) until he find another image.

We are definitely not mad :) just explaining that's all.

Completely understand language barrier. For one, the return statement in the

Do...Until

loop will take it out of the function all together. Also, you continue the loop when _ImageSearch returns a 1, which means it is successful. You need to change the conditional to

If $search = 0 Then

That should get you started. Also, set $x and $y to 0 before you use them.

Even then, I don't know if using the

Do...Until

loop is your best bet. Your trying to find out if the image is found on the desktop and when you find it you should go to the next one, not stop the loop and run _ImageSearch().

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

I will write an example. Are the only two images you are trying to _imageSearch() dll.bmp & checkImage.bmp?

Snips & Scripts

Then why put this line in

_ImageSearch(@ScriptDir & "\dll.bmp", 1, $x, $y, 255)

?

Here is an example. Give this a try..

#RequireAdmin
#include <ImageSearch.au3>
Global $y = 0, $x = 0
HotKeySet("{p}", "checkForImage")

While 1
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func checkForImage()
    $search = _ImageSearch(@ScriptDir & "\checkImage.bmp", 1, $x, $y, 255)
    If $search <> 0 Then
        Sleep(250)
        MouseMove(69, 69)
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "error", "Did not find anything")
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>checkForImage

I'm hoping one of the gurus will chime in, as my knowledge of _ImageSearch() is small.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

Mouse is going to that point even if that image isn't find.

Then why put this line in

_ImageSearch(@ScriptDir & "dll.bmp", 1, $x, $y, 255)

?

Cuz I want to stop finding and moving mouse to point image named checkImage.bmp when image dll.bmp will be find

Edited by Pan69Stefan

change

If $search <> 0 Then

to

If $search = 1 Then

Snips & Scripts

Is checkImage.bmp in the same directory as your script?

Put

MsgBox(0, "", $search) ; put this after $search = _ImageSearch()...

Post what the MsgBox shows for $search.

We have the conditional right, that 1 = success.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

Yup.

Msg says 1.

But it's still one question I want to ask.

ImageSearch is searching Image ONLY on desktop? What if I'll cover that image? Will mouse go to point anyway?

Yes, if the image is being covered your script will return the value of "0" aka not found. If you have multiple monitors then it will only search your main / primary. 

parameters of _ImageSearch():

($findImage,$resultPosition,ByRef $x, ByRef $y,$tolerance, $HBMP=0)
Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts