How to place Controls, Best practice GUI

Hello!

This is my first time posting to this forum, and I'm pretty new to AutoIt too. I'm working in a scrpt that will test updated versions of specific programs, and now that I have a good amount of my functions ready, I concluded that its time to start and create the GUI for the future users. I already started to understand the basics of GUI handling in autoit, but I use the window info tool on my own Form (from c#) to get its coordinates and so on. I highly doubt that this is the best practice. 

How do you guys usually build up your GUIs? do you use some kind of additional UDF?

(https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/best-content/ This ISN autoit studio looks very promising, has anyone used it? Did you like it?)

Why do I read that I should add Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) to my code? I guess it makes it harder to mess up some variable, but don't see anything else to it.

If you can show me some tutorials you liked, when learning autoit would be appreciated (I'm reading Brugbart.com and the built in Help is usefull as always, but only for a point).

So the main question is about how to place the buttons, and other controls nietly and easily, but perhaps the more important in longer period is the best practices of how you build GUIs, if you willing to share.

Thank you all! and have a good day

(PS.: Right know I'm writing some basics forms with 3 buttons, from which one is for exit, the other 2 randomly post stupid msgboxes randomized with a random var, for practice, thats my current level)

Edited some grammatic errors

Edited by SorryButImaNewbie

This could be your best friend. ;)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ