ISN Studio, connect 1d array to listview

Hi!

I'm not sure if I can post this question here, but since its connected to GUIs I thought I should ask it here reather then the general support.

So Does anybody know how to link a dynamicly growing/shrinking array to a listview in ISN Studio? I tried to use the add extracode and tried to do something with the text/data in the controleditor, and I'm pretty sure that the solution is quite simple, just didn't find it yet.

Thank you for your help!

Func FuntionName()
    For $i = 1 To UBound($yourArray) - 1
        GUICtrlSetData($ListHandle, $yourArray[$i])
    Next
EndFunc

;Run this function whenever needed

;)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

• Moderators

I suggest asking in the ISN thread, or finding out if they have their own "Help" thread like water creates.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Thank you SmOke_N! I checked the GUI and the general help forums, but at the end it was in the Example Scripts part, I will post my questions about ISN there from now on.

Edit: Also If anyone asks for GUI builder tools, TheSaint started a very useful looking thread about them! >link

Edited by SorryButImaNewbie