Curveball player

Mr.Llama

Well, I've been on a LONG scripting vacation and I decided to start again with this script that plays curveball. I can only have it get me to level eight, but if you have a faster or slower computer speed it could get you really far, or really...not far.

Here's the URL for the game: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/curveball.php

A few bugs/sidenotes: If you have a different screen size then it may not work, if you have a slow computer it may nto work, and be careful!!! Keep your hand over the ESC key, because if you run this and it clicks...o say a certain shortcut a million times than you may get a few hundred windows.

Enjoy!

Play_Curveball.au3

Ah, I remember when I made one of these ;)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Cool. ;)

On the pc i am on now it made it to level 5 which IMO is amazing for an under 30 line script.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Well, I've been on a LONG scripting vacation and I decided to start again with this script that plays curveball. I can only have it get me to level eight, but if you have a faster or slower computer speed it could get you really far, or really...not far.

Here's the URL for the game: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/curveball.php

A few bugs/sidenotes: If you have a different screen size then it may not work, if you have a slow computer it may nto work, and be careful!!! Keep your hand over the ESC key, because if you run this and it clicks...o say a certain shortcut a million times than you may get a few hundred windows.

Enjoy!

I originally used mousemove, but you have to manually click the ball everytime it reaches a side. If you'd rather it mousemove, it's easy to change.

Changing the stepsize to 5 instead of 10 would just make it slower. It needs to be

As

Fast

As

Possible

If you change the step size it means it's SCANNING LESS pixels, faster.
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

thats a cool script!

i closed the curveball game then went to a page with green on it. i forgot to close the script lol. tthe green was a link, so when it clicked the green, it opened about 20 new pages lol

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN