Net Send Messenger

Zaum

You type in the computer name you want (which can be done 2 ways at our school, by pc number, or lastname first initial)

Then it sends it throught cmd net send automaticaly and closes cmd so teachers cant see ;)

run ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "" , @SW_Minimize)
$msgbox = msgbox(4, "Send", "Continue with messenger?")
if $msgbox = 6 Then
$varComputer = inputbox("Messanger Service", "What computer do you wish to send it to?     LastnameFirstInitial                                       Ex. Door")
$varText = inputbox ("Messanger Service", "What message would you like to send?")
winactivate ("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe")
send ("Net Send " & $varcomputer & " " & $vartext)
sleep(2000)
WinWaitActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe")
send("{enter}")
send("{enter}")
sleep(2000)
Else
WinClose("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") 
exit
endif

it sends it throught cmd net send automaticaly and closes cmd so teachers cant see ;)

You would not like our school system. You would lose network permissions for one month for using net send!
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

You would not like our school system. You would lose network permissions for one month for using net send!

Same with our school, except you only can get caught by the teacher. The computer tech guy doesn't pay really look to see what we do.

I think that's why the program is meant to close right away etc. We're not allowed to open CMD in our school unless it's for a specific course (CMD = unrestricted access to all files, including teacher assigments etc.). My friend almost got expelled for using it. I'm working on an interface now that let's you input dos commands, but the gui won't be similar so teachers/admin won't specifcally know what you're doing.

Same with our school, except you only can get caught by the teacher. The computer tech guy doesn't pay really look to see what we do.

That's weird. At our school the only person that does care is the tech person. The teachers are somewhat lackadaisical (sp?). I've made a tool that captures a screen-scrape of any remote machine so I can check what's on a screen if someone does complain.
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format