Issue with Windows Forms Buttons

Hello,

I am new to Autoit and thus far love the tool.. I am attempting to create a software silent install package.. After the software installs the window changes to a Windows Form with an install and don't install button to also install an Excel Plugin. I have been looking for resolution on the Forums and have found some ideas but nothing has worked to allow me to select the install buttons.. Here is what I have tried..

WinWait('[TITLE:Microsoft Office Customization Installer; CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]', 'Argus.ArgusOBA.ExcelAddin2007')
WinActivate('[TITLE:Microsoft Office Customization Installer; CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]', 'Argus.ArgusOBA.ExcelAddin2007')
MouseClick('left', 423,247, 1, 1)

ControlClick('[Title:Microsoft Office Customization Installer; CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a]', '[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a; Instance:2]')

I have even tried

Send('{left}{Enter}') after the window activation..

Here is the Window Summary

>>>> Window <<<<
Title: Microsoft Office Customization Installer
Class: WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.378734a
Position: 876, 268
Size: 576, 273
Style: 0x16C00000
ExStyle: 0x00050101
Handle: 0x000000000055089E

>>>> Control <<<<
Class: WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a
Instance: 2
ClassnameNN: WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a2
Name: 
Advanced (Class): [CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:2]
ID: 3147234
Text: &Install
Position: 376, 208
Size: 91, 28
ControlClick Coords: 44, 14
Style: 0x5601000B
ExStyle: 0x00000000
Handle: 0x00000000003005E2

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position: 423, 247
Cursor ID: 0
Color: 0xDDDDDD

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<
Publisher cannot be verified
Are you sure you want to install this customization?
file://financeapp1/dcf/OBA/Argus.ArgusOBA.ExcelAddin2007.vsto
Name:
Publisher:
Unknown Publisher
Argus.ArgusOBA.ExcelAddin2007
While Office customizations from the Internet can be useful, they can potentially harm your computer. If you do not trust the source, do not install this software. More Information...
&Don't Install
&Install

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!

• Moderators

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you just calling VSTOInstaller.exe with the silent switches, rather than trying to manipulate the GUI?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

This package will be used in a KACE Deployment for our pc images.. If I cant find a way to terminate this window the deployment will hang thinking that the software install is not completed and the systems will not finish.. So regardless of how the plugin is installed I still need a way to get past this GUI.. As this plugin install comes after the software package I need was created and completed. I am not calling the vsto.. It is being call by an installation however I may be able to turn this off and then use VSTOInstaller.exe to do the install that this GUI is prompting.. I will give it a shot.

Edited by TMcvay