New SciTe4AutoIt3

Jos

• Developers

@Jdeb

Relating to CRT+1 If I read in the Tools Menu it should bring up the SciTEConfig window.

In my case it doesn't do anything ? Give it a try in your version.

Same as gafrost, works fine for me....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Must be a keyboard issue. Because it doen's work over here.

OK. Found out what the problem is.

When I use the CTRL+1 (from the numeric keypad) it doesn't work.

When I use the CTRL+1 (from the normal keys) it doen' t work

When I use the CTRL+& (from the normal keys) it works. This means that the shortcuts don' t read the ASCII code correct. Because to get the number 1 I have to use the SHIFT+1 key to get '1'

So in case it says CTRL+1, I should normally press CRTL+SHIFT+1. And that does not give anything.

Bottem line only CTRL+& works (confusing). B)

Edited by ptrex

• Developers

Tool: Scite Config v1.3.0

AU3 Font settings -> Change the font

When I unselect "Monospace Font:..", that changes to "Proportional Font"..right?

I reload the Scite, but the changes aren't reflected. I'm missing something?

Thats a bug in SciTEConfig....

Here is a new version v1.3.1 that fixes that : http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/jdeb/SciteConfig.exe

B)

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Must be a keyboard issue. Because it doen's work over here.

OK. Found out what the problem is.

When I use the CTRL+1 (from the numeric keypad) it doesn't work.

When I use the CTRL+1 (from the normal keys) it doen' t work

When I use the CTRL+& (from the normal keys) it works. This means that the shortcuts don' t read the ASCII code correct. Because to get the number 1 I have to use the SHIFT+1 key to get '1'

So in case it says CTRL+1, I should normally press CRTL+SHIFT+1. And that does not give anything.

Bottem line only CTRL+& works (confusing). B)

You mean to say that you have to do Shift+& to get a 1. (French azerty keyboard ?)

To me it makes sence then that when the ShortCut is the combination of Ctrl and 1 that you have to do CRTL+SHIFT+& .....

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

@JdeB

To me it makes sence then that when the ShortCut is the combination of Ctrl and 1 that you have to do CRTL+SHIFT+& .....

I case the shortcut says CRTL + 1 it should MEAN CRTL + 1, no ?

So when pressing CRTL + 1 from the numeric keypad, IT DOESN' T work.

Regardless of the the type of keyboard you are using B)

• Developers

It still doesn't properly indent Switch blocks. Shouldn't they work just like Select blocks?

You mean wile typing...right ? (Tidy does support them)

Will add them to au3.properties for the next release...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Koda is included in the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 dated 11/27/2005.

In which directory did you install SciTE4AutoIt3 ?

Could it be that you downloaded the SciTEconfig to C:\temp and then try to run it ? This will not work. it needs to be in the SciTE subdirectory ....

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

yes... i always download to temp... then run the installs... that useally works... i will move the file to SciTE folder

thx

8)

EDIT:

I was only using the up-dates before...

now everything is fine and Koda is working

thx again

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• Developers

yes... i always download to temp... then run the installs... that useally works... i will move the file to SciTE folder

thx

8)

EDIT:

I was only using the up-dates before...

now everything is fine and Koda is working

thx again

8)

Ok... No the idea is that the SciTE4AU3Upd installer only contains the updates since the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer. This is to avoid the need for everybody to download the whole installer everytime I need to update the definition files....

:P

EDIT: it is fine to download the installers to c:\temp, but the update i posted yesterday for SciTEConfig.exe isn't an installer but the actual program.....

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

hi Jdeb,

just a request ..

Can add a additional feature that can we debug an output using stepIn and stepOut

just like in vb that you can debug your script line by line

thanks in advance.

julius

-----------------------------------------------------------BSECE, MCPAIM: juliusrmsYM: jivy_21@yahoo.comMSN: juliusLramos@hotmail.comMobile #: (Globe): +639167031989Web: http://www.trendmicro.com

• Developers

hi Jdeb,

just a request ..

Can add a additional feature that can we debug an output using stepIn and stepOut

just like in vb that you can debug your script line by line

thanks in advance.

julius

This is something that AutoIt3 will have to support and is on the Todo list. :P

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think I may have found a bug in compileau3:

Some of the default values are not working in compileau3.ini, and I think it's do to the localfile.au3.ini inireads not returning "" (blank string) defaults.

example:

$INP_Resource = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "UpdateInformation", 4)
$INP_Comment = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Comment", "http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/compiled.html")
$INP_Description = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Description", "AutoIt v3 Compiled Script")
$INP_Fileversion = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Fileversion", "")
$INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Fileversion_AutoIncrement", "")
$INP_LegalCopyright = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "LegalCopyright", "")
$INP_FieldName1 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field1Name", "")
$INP_FieldValue1 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field1Value", "")
$INP_FieldName2 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field2Name", "")
$INP_FieldValue2 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field2Value", "")
$INP_Run_AU3Check = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Other", "Run_AU3Check", 1)
$INP_Run_Before = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Other", "Run_Before", "")
$INP_Run_After = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Other", "Run_After", "")
;Retrieve CompileAU3 Defaults from CompileAU3.INI
If $ScriptFile_Out_Type = "" Then $ScriptFile_Out_Type = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "outfile_type", "")
If $INP_Icon = "" Then  $INP_Icon = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "icon", "")
If $INP_Compression = "" Then $INP_Compression = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "Compression", 2)
If $INP_PassPhrase = "" Then $INP_PassPhrase = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "PassPhrase", "")
If $INP_PassPhrase2 = "" Then $INP_PassPhrase2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "PassPhrase", "")
If $INP_Allow_Decompile = "" Then $INP_Allow_Decompile = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "Allow_Decompile", 1)
If $INP_AutoitDir = "" Then $AUT2EXE_PGM = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "aut2exe", "")
If $INP_Resource = "" Then $INP_Resource = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "UpdateInformation", 4)
If $INP_Comment = "" Then $INP_Comment = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Comment", "http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/compiled.html")
If $INP_Description = "" Then $INP_Description = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Description", "AutoIt v3 Compiled Script")
If $INP_Fileversion = "" Then $INP_Fileversion = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Fileversion", "")
If $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = "" Then $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Fileversion_AutoIncrement", "")
If $INP_LegalCopyright = "" Then $INP_LegalCopyright = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "LegalCopyright", "")
If $INP_FieldName1 = "" Then $INP_FieldName1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field1Name", "")
If $INP_FieldValue = "" Then $INP_FieldValue1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field1Value", "")
If $INP_FieldName2 = "" Then $INP_FieldName2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field2Name", "")
If $INP_FieldValue2 = "" Then $INP_FieldValue2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field2Value", "")
If $INP_Run_AU3Check = "" Then $INP_Run_AU3Check = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Other", "Run_AU3Check", 1)
If $INP_Run_Before = "" Then $INP_Run_Before = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Other", "Run_Before", "")
If $INP_Run_After = "" Then $INP_Run_After = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Other", "Run_After", "")

fix:

If $INP_Compression = "" Then $INP_Compression = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Autoit", "Compression", "")
If $INP_PassPhrase = "" Then $INP_PassPhrase = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Autoit", "PassPhrase", "")
If $INP_PassPhrase2 = "" Then $INP_PassPhrase2 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Autoit", "PassPhrase", "")
If $INP_Allow_Decompile = "" Then $INP_Allow_Decompile = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Autoit", "Allow_Decompile", "")
If $INP_AutoitDir = "" Then $AUT2EXE_PGM = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Autoit", "aut2exe", "")
$INP_Resource = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "UpdateInformation", "")
$INP_Comment = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Comment", "")
$INP_Description = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Description", "")
$INP_Fileversion = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Fileversion", "")
$INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Fileversion_AutoIncrement", "")
$INP_LegalCopyright = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "LegalCopyright", "")
$INP_FieldName1 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field1Name", "")
$INP_FieldValue1 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field1Value", "")
$INP_FieldName2 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field2Name", "")
$INP_FieldValue2 = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Res", "Field2Value", "")
$INP_Run_AU3Check = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Other", "Run_AU3Check", "")
$INP_Run_Before = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Other", "Run_Before", "")
$INP_Run_After = IniRead($ScriptFile_In & ".ini", "Other", "Run_After", "")
;Retrieve CompileAU3 Defaults from CompileAU3.INI
If $ScriptFile_Out_Type = "" Then $ScriptFile_Out_Type = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "outfile_type", "")
If $INP_Icon = "" Then  $INP_Icon = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "icon", "")
If $INP_Compression = "" Then $INP_Compression = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "Compression", 2)
If $INP_PassPhrase = "" Then $INP_PassPhrase = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "PassPhrase", "")
If $INP_PassPhrase2 = "" Then $INP_PassPhrase2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "PassPhrase", "")
If $INP_Allow_Decompile = "" Then $INP_Allow_Decompile = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "Allow_Decompile", 1)
If $INP_AutoitDir = "" Then $AUT2EXE_PGM = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Autoit", "aut2exe", "")
If $INP_Resource = "" Then $INP_Resource = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "UpdateInformation", 4)
If $INP_Comment = "" Then $INP_Comment = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Comment", "http://www.hiddensoft.com/autoit3/compiled.html")
If $INP_Description = "" Then $INP_Description = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Description", "AutoIt v3 Compiled Script")
If $INP_Fileversion = "" Then $INP_Fileversion = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Fileversion", "")
If $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = "" Then $INP_Fileversion_AutoIncrement = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Fileversion_AutoIncrement", "")
If $INP_LegalCopyright = "" Then $INP_LegalCopyright = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "LegalCopyright", "")
If $INP_FieldName1 = "" Then $INP_FieldName1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field1Name", "")
If $INP_FieldValue = "" Then $INP_FieldValue1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field1Value", "")
If $INP_FieldName2 = "" Then $INP_FieldName2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field2Name", "")
If $INP_FieldValue2 = "" Then $INP_FieldValue2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Res", "Field2Value", "")
If $INP_Run_AU3Check = "" Then $INP_Run_AU3Check = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Other", "Run_AU3Check", 1)
If $INP_Run_Before = "" Then $INP_Run_Before = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Other", "Run_Before", "")
If $INP_Run_After = "" Then $INP_Run_After = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\CompileAU3.ini", "Other", "Run_After", "")

• Developers

I think I may have found a bug in compileau3:

Some of the default values are not working in compileau3.ini, and I think it's do to the localfile.au3.ini inireads not returning "" (blank string) defaults.

You are correct but it was already reported and fixed.. See this post for the fixed version which will be in the next installer.

Thanks.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

When using the syntax popup with Opt(), after clicking the arrow down to say TrayAutoPause and moving to the param field, it resets to CaretCoordMode, regardless of whatever setting name was typed in the first field

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

When using the syntax popup with Opt(), after clicking the arrow down to say TrayAutoPause and moving to the param field, it resets to CaretCoordMode, regardless of whatever setting name was typed in the first field

JdeB, look for the line:

if ((c == "," or c == "(") and (isValidStyle(style, style_table) or isQuoteChar(c2))) then

Replace with:

if ((c == "," or c == "(") and (isValidStyle(style, style_table) or isQuoteChar(c2)) and not editor:CallTipActive()) then

I think that will fix the issue described without any other side-effects but I only did a quick test.

• Developers

JdeB, look for the line:

if ((c == "," or c == "(") and (isValidStyle(style, style_table) or isQuoteChar(c2))) then

Replace with:

if ((c == "," or c == "(") and (isValidStyle(style, style_table) or isQuoteChar(c2)) and not editor:CallTipActive()) then

I think that will fix the issue described without any other side-effects but I only did a quick test.

Will make the change for the next release of the installer.... SciTE 1.67 will be release today so will work on an updated installer next week....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.