Need Help With A Simple Script

I have this Script:

Start:

LeftClick, 48,184

LeftClick, 48,184

Goto,Start

It works good only problem is that i cant get it to stop.

I would like to have like ctrl+shift+p to pause it and another combination

to terminate it. And i was also wondering if there is any way to speed the clicking up. to make it click reall really fast. the faster the better. :whistle:

Thanks alot. Q

So far V.3 havent worked well for me but v.2 with this script works perfectly. So if anyone knows how to make a Stop and pause command for V.2 that would be really great.

Edited by Quisto

This script doesnt work the the way i want in V.3. But it works perfectly for me with V.2. The only thing i need is to be able to pause and terminate the script so if anyone knows how to do this that would really help me out. Thanks.

The script won't work in V3 because they no longer use Goto command. As JdeB posted, the HotKeySet() function in V3 will work for you, then just replace the Start and Goto Start lines with a While...Wend setup instead.

Do a search for the HotKeySet() and While info in the help file for V3 and you will see how to properly use the functions.

I do not know anything about earlier versions of the program, but I believe this is your best bet to do what you want.

this will be a bit of a hackjob, but it's a solution:

create a text file called "[stopscript].txt". save it somewhere. create a shortcut to it. go into the shortcut's properties and create a shortcut key to it; in this case ctrl-shift-p

modify script:

setbatchlines,3

Start:

LeftClick, 48,184

LeftClick, 48,184

ifwinnotexist,[stopscript],,Goto,Start

winclose,[stopscript]

:D the "setbatchlines" MAY improve the speed. not entirely sure.

if you dont need to use that specific shorcut, you can use the WIN+R key to bring up the Run window.. in that case you can skip the notepad stuff, and your script would look like:

setbatchlines,3

Start:

LeftClick, 48,184

LeftClick, 48,184

ifwinnotexist,Run,Type,Goto,Start

winclose,Run,Type

press WINDOWS_key R to stop.

Edited by dooshorama

Well I think its fair enough, if a user tries to solve an issue with A2, and stated that A3 is a level above what he currently wants to achive, to point to AutoHotkey as a temporary solution on his/her way to A3 (IMHO).

AHK provides what he/she currently needs (as well as A3 does) but is based on the A2 syntax. So, not pointing this out looks like a kind of information hiding / censorship :D

btw: please don't start bothering me with A2/AHK/A3 fundamentalistic discourses. Thanks & have a nice day.

If you like A2. Fine.

If you like AHK. Fine.

If you like A3. Fine.

If you like Profan. Fine.

If you like MacroScheduler. Fine.

If you like EventCorder. Fine.

If you like RunCMD. Fine.

If you like VB. Fine.

If you like me. Excellent ... :huh2: