Non Active Window

Hi all, I'm tring to write a small script and a window at the end of the install pops up but in inactive. How can I get that to press ok for the script to finish? But it doesn't pop up every time. Thanks for all your help. Please let me know if I need more information,.

Post your code, even if it doesn't work, it will show us where you are and more importantly where you want to go.

Gene

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

The Adlib function can look out for the window pop-up (provided that it has a unique title). For example

AdlibEnable("myadlib")
;...
Exit

Func myadlib()
    If WinActive("UniqueTitle") Then
        Send("{ENTER}")
    EndIf
EndFunc

GrahamS

Thats my problem, I don't know what code to put in. This is what the script is doing

run, y:\\cicero\\cicero5.exe

winwaitactive, Level8 Cicero 5.0 Installer

sleep, 200

send, {enter}

winwaitactive, Unable to change Display Settings

send, {enter}

winwaitactive, Installation Completed

send, {enter}

The text in blue is what comes up as not active and needs to press ok on the box.

I just tried this and failed

run, c:\\cicero\\cicero5.exe

winwaitactive, Level8 Cicero 5.0 Installer

sleep, 200

send, {enter}

IfWinNotActive, <Unable to change Display Settings>, [<Setup was unable to change the system display setting to 1280x1024x24x75. This change will have to be done manually.>], <{enter}>

IfWinActive, <Unable to change Display Settings>, [<Setup was unable to change the system display setting to 1280x1024x24x75. This change will have to be done manually.>], <{enter}>

IfWinNotExist, <Unable to change Display Settings>, [<Setup was unable to change the system display setting to 1280x1024x24x75. This change will have to be done manually.>], <{enter}>

IfWinExist, <Unable to change Display Settings>, [<Setup was unable to change the system display setting to 1280x1024x24x75. This change will have to be done manually.>], <{enter}>

sleep, 200

winwaitactive, Installation Completed

send, {enter}

Hi Lar, I tried that one and still hangs at the Unable to change Display Settings box. But once I make that box active by clicking on its tool bar, it will go right on through. I actually used the reveal mode to get the text. I appreciate all your help.

The Adlib function can look out for the window pop-up (provided that it has a unique title). For example

AdlibEnable("myadlib")
;...
Exit

Func myadlib()
    If WinActive("UniqueTitle") Then
        Send("{ENTER}")
    EndIf
EndFunc
Thanks for the suggestion, but Im confused with it:-) Bare with me as I'm a new be with this. Thanks