KeeForm 2.04

AutoDave

KeeForm is a popular extension for KeePass that can launch web sites, scan for username and password fields and fill in that information for you automatically.

This topic has moved to KeeForm.org (after 411739 downloads hosted by AutoIt).

Cheers, Dave

Update: KeeForm is currently only available for Chrome and Firefox, but I added the "very old" source code for IE since this topic was posted in "Example Scripts".

keeform-2.02 with chm.zip

Edited by AutoDave

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Please use caution in downloading this Zip file.

According to the Avira antivirus software, both the KeeForm.exe and KeeRun.exe components contain the Sohanat.H worm.

David Spector

Springtime Software

Avira is falsely flagging all AutoIt scripts as viruses atm.

• 2 weeks later...

John,

KeePass won't list KeeForm as an plugin, because KeeForm is not a plugin. So you can ignore the "missing plugin entry".

KeeForm should work with the newest version of KeePass (currently v1.06).

Cheers, Dave

https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=95013

KeeForm doesn't appear to work when setup with the newest version of KeePass.

After copying the files to the KeePass directory, and modifying the ini file with the entry for KeeForm, Keepass won't even list it as an installed plugin.

Edited by AutoDave

• 2 months later...

Avira is falsely flagging all AutoIt scripts as viruses atm.

Hi there,

I have the Antispyware from Ashampoo and the say that KeeForm is infected from the "Trojan.Win32.Autoit.x". I was using the KeeForm till now but i dont know now what to do.

Thanks

:)

KeeForm does not contain any form of malware (like spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors)

This is definitely a false alert.

Cheers, Dave

Hi there,

I have the Antispyware from Ashampoo and the say that KeeForm is infected from the "Trojan.Win32.Autoit.x". I was using the KeeForm till now but i dont know now what to do.

Thanks

:)

• 2 months later...

KeeForm does not contain any form of malware (like spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors)

This is definitely a false alert.

Cheers, Dave

Dave,

Although I want to trust you, I generally tend to trust my virus-scan when it tells me it has found a virus or trojan. At this point I at least have a little bit of suspicion regarding this product - and I will tolerate Zero suspicion when it comes to passwords, etc. Therefore I will stop using KeeForm.

If a future version of this is not reported as a virus, I will use the product again then.

/CL

Not trying to speak for Dave, but you'll see that the source code is included so you can examine it and compile it yourself with the included instructions.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Not trying to speak for Dave, but you'll see that the source code is included so you can examine it and compile it yourself with the included instructions.

Dale

I know nothing about programming. I wouldn't know the first thing to look for.

Trojan.Win32.Autoit.x

It's happened before and it will happen again. AV-programs sometimes detects all compiled AutoIt-scripts as virus, trojans or whatever

they're called. This has nothing to do with the actual code of this script. It could even be a compiled blank file...it would still detect it as bad.

There's been a bunch of topics of this over the years... like this one for example.

Hello ChinaLamb,

I agree with Dale, of course :-)

You could also try the following:

KeeUrlOverride=cmd://C:Program FilesAutoIt3autoit3 "C:Program FilesKeePass Password SafeKeeForm.au3" "{URL}" "{USERNAME}" "{PASSWORD}" {ENTERFORM}

This way you shouldn't get any AV warning (because KeeForm.au3 is "clean").

But you need to install autoit first (freeware and very easy to install):

autoit 3.2.8.1-setup.exe

Cheers, Dave

Edited by AutoDave

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use COMODO security products and have been using it for a while and finally the Anti-Malware product has identified KeeForm 1.06 as containing a Trojan and has quarantined it. I'm really very skeptical about using this useful utility that I have come to like. I have heard that Autoit can and has been used to write some pretty bad scripts that could exploit vulnerabilities but does KeeForm fit that bill?

Thanks.

Hello Snyder,

Please read through this topic's posts. They answer your question. If you are concerned, you can look at the source and compile it yourself... I've never heard of a virus writer that let you do that :-)

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble