KeeForm 2.04

AutoDave

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'am using Keepass and KeeForm/KeeRun for some time now and it's working great. See no better and reliably application!

Now these days everyone has more than one pc/laptop and it is a crime to administrated all the new entry's into both places (ore more) Therefore i downloaded the portable version of Keepass and this is also working fine on my USB, but... automatic logon to url sites isn't possibly anymore. I have tryed to place the KeeForm and KeeRun executables in different directory's but is still not working. (edit init file)

Now i'm new on this forum and try to get some help... :) can i ask help here?

Greetings and thanks in advance,

Albert

I have modified the autoit script for keeform:

If you put {PIN} at the end of your password, it will prompt you for a PIN from your RSA-like token.

It will then append your pin to the password. It's a small modification. Where do I put the source? Diff from KeeForm 1.06 appended below.

Get the whole file here: KeeFormPin Zip File

CODE

69a70,71

> Global $var = ""

> Global $pin = ""

98a101,111

>

> ; if password ends with {PIN} prompt for the RSA style pin, append it to password

> ; Developed for Paypal/Ebay pin, could be expanded for anything else.

> $var = StringRight($Password, 5)

> If $var = "{PIN}" Then

> $Password = StringTrimRight($Password, 5)

> $pin = InputBox("Security Check", "Enter your PIN.", "" , "", 40,150)

> $password = $Password & $pin

> ;MsgBox(0,"password", $password)

> EndIf

>

• 2 weeks later...

I just uploaded KeeForm 1.07

Change history for KeeForm 1.07

- Compiled with AutoIt version 3.2.10.0

- Updated documentation (KeePass 1.09, KeePass 2.0, Vista, etc)

- Input fields are not filled before "password field does not exist" popup

- Used new StringRegExpReplace function

- Enhanced example script KeeRdp.au3

Cheers, Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for KeeForm and KeeRun. Together with KeePass it's really powerfull and one of my most loved tools on my workstation. Nearly everything works as it should, but I couldn't find out one thing: At the Swiss NIC "Switch" (https://nic.switch.ch/reg/indexView.action?request_locale=en) I can't login. It fills out the Form "Register domain name", "User ID" and "Password". But I can't login. I can't login too when I delete the field "Register domain name" and manually press on "Login". When the error message is displayed and I retype the password, then it works. Does anyone has got an idea to solve this issue?

Best regards and big thanks again,

Dawn

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for your fast response :D I tried it but it doesn't work ;) I still fills out the "Register domain name" Field with my Username, then it fills the Username and password-Field and then it jups in the middle of the password-field. Do I have to replace "DomainName" in your command with something?

I've corrected your command from:

Url-Override: cmd://"{APPDIR}\Keeform" {URL} {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} "+{TAB 7}DomainName"

to:

Url-Override: cmd://"{APPDIR}\KeeForm.exe" {URL} {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} "+{TAB 7}DomainName"

Best regards and thanks a lot :P

Dawn

Edited by dawn

Well, now I understand. Actually forget what said earlier, I was under the impression that the form requires three fields.

This actually looks like a pretty normal login with just a username and password. I tried Url-Override: cmd://"{APPDIR}\Keeform" {URL} {USERNAME} {PASSWORD} and it looks like it did work (of course hard to verify in the end, since I don't have the real password).

Cheers, Dave

Just use your common sense.This folk doesn't seem like the lot that could plant a malware into their apps.Besides,unless specifically excluded from within their database AV tools are notorious to raise red flag on any type of script,including but not only,any type of macro enabling tool.

@AutoDave: Thanks a lot for your idea.. But this does the same if I don't use the comment field. The strange thing is the following:

Even if I delete the unnessesary value in the "Register domain name" field and press enter, I get the message: "Wrong Password". When I try it again and fill into the password field my Password and click on "login" then everything works. Is it possible that there are fields filled which are hidden or do you have any idea what can be the problem...

Best regards,

Dawn

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a problem with Keeform (v 1.07) with Keepass (1.9 or 1.10).

It is a conflict with Google Toolbar version 4.0 in Windows Vista Business.

When I have the Google Toolbar v 4. installed with keeform, Clicking a link in Keepass, IE opens and attempts to start downloading the page, however it just hangs at "Connecting to www.website.com" or "Finding website.com".

If I disable the Google Toolbar plugin in IE, the problem goes away and the website opens quickly.

Additionally,

If I disable the keeform plugin and just allow keepass to open the website without auto entering the information, the website opens quickly.

I have tried changing firewall settings, etc. however everythign points to a connection between Google Toolbar and the plugin in IE for Vista Business 32bit.

Thanks!

Hi ChinaLamb,

KeeForm only uses official Internet Explorer APIs to open a website. For this reason it is fair to assume, that the problem is caused only by the Google application (in this case I wouldn't be able to help). By the way, did you try Yahoo as well? Does KeeForm work with Yahoo?

Cheers,

Dave