This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

XML Functions for AutoIt

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 JerryD

JerryD

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 11:31 AM

If there's another post with something like this, please just say so. I HAVE searched the forums, and haven't seen anything like this yet.

There has been a lot of talk about XML support for AutoIt, and even some attempts at creating XML functions. However, most have been related to specific XML files rather than generic utility functions to work with ANY XML file.

In his post under _GetIP - AutoIt Forums, MSLx Fanboy dropped this tidbit of code for getting an IP address:

Func GetIP()
Local $xmldoc = ObjCreate('Microsoft.XMLDOM'), $ip
If Not IsObj($xmldoc) Then Return -1
$xmldoc.async = False
$xmldoc.load ('http://xml.showmyip.com/')
For $x In $xmldoc.documentElement.childNodes
If $x.NodeName = "ip" Then
$ip = $x.text
ExitLoop
EndIf
Next
$xmldoc = 0
Return $ip
EndFunc

This inspired me to see if more generic functions could be created using the Microsoft.XMLDOM object. I've been able to make a start of it with the following function:
Plain Text         
;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name:    _XML_ElementsToArry() ; Description:    Return an array of the elements of an XML file ; Parameter(s):  $sXMLFilePath  - String with full path to XML file ; Requirement(s):   AutoIt 3.1.1.53 Beta or better ; Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns an array. Element[0] contains the ;                                number of elements found, the remaining ;                                array contains the names of the elements ;                  On Failure - returns -1 and sets @error to 1 ; Author(s):        JerryD ; ;=============================================================================== Func _XML_ElementsToArry ( $sXMLFilePath )     Local $i = 1     Local $aRetAry[1]     $aRetAry[0] = 0     Local $xmldoc = ObjCreate( 'Microsoft.XMLDOM' )     If Not IsObj($xmldoc) Then         SetError ( 1 )         Return -1     EndIf     $xmldoc.async = False     $xmldoc.load ( $sXMLFilePath )     For $x In $xmldoc.documentElement.childNodes         $aRetAry[0] = $aRetAry[0] + 1         ReDim $aRetAry[$aRetAry[0]+1]         $aRetAry[$i] = $x.NodeName         $i = $i + 1     Next     Return $aRetAry EndFunc
I've run the code against two sample XML files (attached), and it seems to be working well and returning the correct information.

Where I've run into a brick wall is trying to decipher the "documentation" at MSDN on how to use the Microsoft.XMLDOM object. I'm hoping someone here can help expand on this function to be able to easily extract data from ANY XML file.

For starters, once you have the "elements" of an XML document, how do you access the details?

If you look at IbmEgath.XML, the structure is very simple. There are elements and details under each element. However, if you look at WSUS_Scan_3679.xml, the function above returns only one element (Check ID), then there's a Detail element under that, and then elements under Details that contain the data.

While I understand you wouldn't write a script to gather data from some random XML file whose structure is unknown, it seems like there would be a way to write some generic functions that could be used to access XML data more easily.

Any takers?

Attached File  IbmEgath.XML   170.2KB   1633 downloads
Attached File  WSUS_Scan_3679.xml   19.55KB   525 downloads

#2 DaleHohm

DaleHohm

Think of IE as an API...

• MVPs
  • 5,970 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:05 PM

I have some experience with XML and quite a lot with navigating MSDN. I don't have pat answers for you, but here are some thoughts...

First, I applaud your efforts here -- some generalized XML UDFs would be great to have.

I realize you're just dipping your toe in the water, but I believe that trying to convert XML into an array in AutoIt will bring you only grief. The data structure in an arbitrary XML file is, well, arbitrary. Occasionally, it may be defined in a way that lends itself to representation in a structured array, but just as often the data will be hierarchical (i.e. with nested arrays of elements to arbitrary depths) and with arbitrary attributes defined.

I say all of that to make the argument that a better approach would be to create routines that make it easier to access the XML in its native format through AutoIt rathter than focus on converting the XML into more traditional data structures inside AutoIt.

You may have found these pointers already in MSDN, but if not, here are some starting points. I also recommend looking for VBScript examples as they are very easy to convert to AutoIt:

A Beginner's Guide to the XML DOM

Microsoft COM implementation of the XML Document Object Model (DOM)

XML DOM Objects/Interfaces

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y
Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

#3 MSLx Fanboy

MSLx Fanboy

Local $Clue = 0

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:22 AM

If only I had more time, it would be nice to build a function library for xml, much like that made for IE
Writing AutoIt scripts since
_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

#4 Guest_Mixture63_*

Guest_Mixture63_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:34 AM

Come to me, and I will give thee a plugin.
Trust in me, and an XML engine will be made for you.
This I promise you, as an XML intepreter would be easy as hell.

#5 JerryD

JerryD

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:02 AM

You may have found these pointers already in MSDN, but if not, here are some starting points. I also recommend looking for VBScript examples as they are very easy to convert to AutoIt:
A Beginner's Guide to the XML DOM
Microsoft COM implementation of the XML Document Object Model (DOM)
XML DOM Objects/Interfaces
Dale

Thanks for the links DaleHohm.
The Beginner's Guide to the XML DOM (XML Developer's Center) link is new to me, and I'll try going through that more, but I've been through the other two.
I'm a self taught scripter (not programmer). I used to program in C years ago, but that was long before Object Oriented programming and I get totally lost in how the elements are are addressed. I only recently realized that METHODS are ways to manipulate elements within the objects, so although progress is slow, I am making some headway.
I don't discount your other advice either. Thanks again for your input.

#6 Zedna

Zedna

AutoIt rulez!

• MVPs
  • 8,556 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:29 PM

As DaleHohm said convert XML to array is not right in general way.
If you really need convert XML to something, it should be rather TreeView...

#7 JerryD

JerryD

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:53 PM

As DaleHohm said convert XML to array is not right in general way.
If you really need convert XML to something, it should be rather TreeView...

Using TreeView sounds great. Show me!

Displaying the data isn't the point - the point is GETTING the data to display in the first place!

As I've said, I have NO training in programming. I only know what I've learned through trial and error over 25 years working with computers. The reason it seemed logical to me to load what I call Elements into an array is because it looked like those values would be useful in other routines.

If you look at IbmEgath.XML, each "element" (EG_GATHERER_VERSION, EG_SYSTEM_SUMMARY, etc.) has 1 or more pieces of data in it. The function I wrote loads those "element" values into an array which I assume could be used in other function calls to gather the data within those elements. What I haven't figured out is how to get that info using 'Microsoft.XMLDOM'.

In WSUS_Scan_3679.xml, only ONE "element" is returned by my function. ( Check ). I assume this value would be needed to recurse further into the XML file to get "sub elements" which ultimately hold the data one would be looking for. Again, I have no idea how to use 'Microsoft.XMLDOM' to dig deeper into the XML file.

Anyway, that's just an explanation of what and why I was looking in this direction. If you have other solutions, fine! I'm not wed to the one sole function I've created, but some sample code and/or more insight on how to work with the XML data is what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

#8 Valik

Valik

Former developer.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,879 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:53 PM

The problem with loading something stored as a tree (XML's structure is a tree) into an array is that you lose lineage. It becomes very difficult to determine whether a node is a child of another node or to find the parent of a node, et cetera. Arrays are only suited for a very small percentage of XML documents and it is not a general case storage container.

#9 eltorro

eltorro

more or less the same as the latter of the former.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:53 PM

Here's a script for showing XML in a treeview. It is only prelim but it seems to work ok.
Plain Text         
#include <GUIConstants.au3> #Include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3>;; unoffical UDF see post <a href='http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6577#' class='bbc_url' title=''>http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6577#</a> ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ;_xmlTreeView ; AutoIt Version:   3.0 ; Language:         English ; Description:      view XML file in treeview ;                   Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Dec 29, 2005 ; Requires Beta version ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ;=============================================================================== ; Constants and Global Variables Global Const $NODE_ELEMENT = 1; Global Const $NODE_ATTRIBUTE = 2; Global Const $NODE_TEXT = 3; Global Const $NODE_CDATA_SECTION = 4; Global Const $NODE_ENTITY_REFERENCE = 5; Global Const $NODE_ENTITY = 6; Global Const $NODE_PROCESSING_INSTRUCTION = 7; Global Const $NODE_COMMENT = 8; Global Const $NODE_DOCUMENT = 9; Global Const $NODE_DOCUMENT_TYPE = 10; Global Const $NODE_DOCUMENT_FRAGMENT = 11; Global Const $NODE_NOTATION = 12; Global $strFile;xml filename Global $aRecent[6];recent files menu Global $aMenu[6];recent files holder Global $oOXml ="" ;=============================================================================== ;=============================================================================== ; Create Gui $GUI = GUICreate("XML TreeView") $filemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&File") $fileOpen = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Open", $filemenu) $fileClose = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Close", $filemenu) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $helpmenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Info") ;$saveitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ("Save",$filemenu) ;GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $infoitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Info", $helpmenu) ;~ $delitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Del", $helpmenu $exititem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Exit", $filemenu) $separator1 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("", $filemenu, 2); create a separator line $recentfilesmenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Recent Files", $filemenu) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $viewmenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Options", -1, 1); is created before "?" menu $viewinline = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Show Attribs Inline", $viewmenu) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) $hTree = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(5, 5, 390, 350) GUISetState() _Persist("load") ;=============================================================================== ;=============================================================================== ; Main GUI msg loop While 1     $msg = GUIGetMsg()     Select         Case $msg = $fileOpen ;$sXmlFile = FileOpenDialog("XML Tree View", @MyDocumentsDir, "XML (*.xml)", 1, "C:\mount.xml")             $sXmlFile = FileOpenDialog("XML Tree View", @ProgramFilesDir & "\autoit\scrpits", "XML (*.xml)", 1)             If @error Then                 MsgBox(4096, "File Open", "No file chosen")             Else                 $oOXml = ""                 $oOXml = _XmlFileLoad($sXmlFile)                 _UpdateMenu($sXmlFile)                 _XmlBuildTree($oOXml)                             EndIf         Case $msg = $fileClose             GUICtrlDelete($hTree)             GUICtrlSetState($fileClose, $GUI_DISABLE)             $oOXml =""         Case $msg = $viewinline             If _Inline() = $GUI_CHECKED Then                 GUICtrlSetState($viewinline, $GUI_UNCHECKED)                 if isObj($oOXml) then   _XmlBuildTree($oOXml)             Else                 GUICtrlSetState($viewinline, $GUI_CHECKED)             if isObj($oOXml) =  then _XmlBuildTree($oOXml)             EndIf             ;~      Case $msg = $delitem ;~          $mruHwnd = GUICtrlGetHandle ($recentfilesmenu) ;~          $mruCount = _GUICtrlMenuGetItemCount ($mruHwnd) ;~          _GuiCtrlMenuDeleteItem ($mruHwnd, 0, 1) ;~          $mruCount = _GUICtrlMenuGetItemCount ($mruHwnd) ;~          ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "After[" & $mruCount & "]")         Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $msg = $exititem             ExitLoop         Case $msg = $infoitem             MsgBox(0, "Info", "Loads XML file into tree view" & @CRLF & _                     "Precursor to XML Editor?? Maybe.")         Case Else             If not ($msg = 0) Then                 For $c = 0 To UBound($aRecent) - 1                     If $msg = $aRecent[$c] Then                         $menuitem = GUICtrlRead($aRecent[$c], 1)                         If not ($menuitem = 0) Then                 ;MsgBox(0, "Name of selected file", $menuitem[0])                             $oOXml = _XmlFileLoad($menuitem[0])                             _XmlBuildTree($oOXml)                         EndIf                     EndIf                 Next             EndIf ;           If $msg <> 0 And $msg <> - 11 Then ConsoleWrite($msg & " ") ;;     EndSelect WEnd _Persist("save") ;=============================================================================== GUIDelete() Exit ;=============================================================================== ;Helper Functions ;=============================================================================== ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name:     _UpdateMenu ; Description:      Updates the recent files submenu ; Parameters: ; Syntax:            _UpdateMenu() ; Author(s):        Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Returns:          none ;=============================================================================== Func _UpdateMenu($strNewFile)     if $strNewFile <> "" and $strNewFile <>"0"Then     $bExists =False     GUICtrlSetState($recentfilesmenu, $GUI_ENABLE)     $mruHwnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($recentfilesmenu)     $mruCount = _GUICtrlMenuGetItemCount ($mruHwnd)     If $mruCount < 1 Then         GUICtrlSetState($recentfilesmenu, $GUI_ENABLE)     EndIf     While $mruCount > 5         _GuiCtrlMenuDeleteItem ($mruHwnd, 0, 1)                 $mruCount = _GUICtrlMenuGetItemCount ($mruHwnd)     WEnd     For $x = 0 To UBound($aRecent) - 1         $sMenuItem = GUICtrlRead($aRecent[$x], 1)         if $strNewFile = string($sMenuItem[0]) Then             $bExists = True             ExitLoop         EndIf     Next     If $bExists = False Then _ArrayPush ($aRecent, GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($strNewFile, $recentfilesmenu))     EndIf     EndFunc;==>_UpdateMenu ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name:     _DisplayNode ; Description:      build treeview from xml. ; Parameters:       $xml_mode       the xmlnode ;                   $treeview_node  where to add the node in the treeview ; Syntax:            _XMLFileOpen($str) ; Author(s):        Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Returns:          none ;=============================================================================== Func DisplayNode($objNode, $tvParentNode)     Local $nodetype, $atribtype, $flag, $str_nodx     $blnAttribNodes = (_Inline() And $GUI_CHECKED = 1) ;   ConsoleWrite($blnAttribNodes)     $nodetype = $objNode.nodetype     Select                 Case $nodetype = $NODE_ELEMENT             $nodx = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($objNode.baseName, $tvParentNode)                     Case $nodetype = $NODE_COMMENT             $nodx = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("* " & $objNode.Text & " *", $tvParentNode)         Case $nodetype = $NODE_CDATA_SECTION             $nodx = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("~ " & $objNode.Text & " ~", $tvParentNode)                     Case $nodetype = $NODE_TEXT             $nodx = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($objNode.Text, $tvParentNode)                     Case Else             $nodx = $tvParentNode     EndSelect         If IsObj($objNode.Attributes) Then         For $atrib In $objNode.Attributes             $atribtype = $atrib.nodeType             Select                                 Case $atribtype = $NODE_ATTRIBUTE                     If Not $blnAttribNodes Then                         $noda = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("[" & $atrib.baseName & "=" & $atrib.Value & "]", $nodx)                                             Else                         $str_nodx &= "[" & $atrib.baseName & "=" & $atrib.Value & "] "                         $flag = True                     EndIf                                     Case $atribtype = $NODE_PROCESSING_INSTRUCTION                     $noda = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("{{" & $atrib.baseName & "=" & $atrib.Value & "}}", $nodx)             EndSelect         Next         If $flag = True Then             $noda = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($str_nodx, $nodx)             $flag = False         EndIf             EndIf         If $objNode.childNodes.length > 0 Then         For $nod In $objNode.childNodes             DisplayNode($nod, $nodx)         Next     EndIf EndFunc;==>DisplayNode ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name:     _XmlBuildTree ; Description:      build treeview from xml. ; Parameters:       $objXml     loaded XML file ;                   $treeview   Treeview control to manipulate ; Syntax:           _XmlBuildTree($objXml,$treeview) ; Author(s):        Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Returns: ;=============================================================================== Func _XmlBuildTree($objXML) ;=============================================================================== ;uncomment one of the following blocks, not much difference ;one places the file name in the tree the other doesn't     ;;========= First node is root node ;$oXmlRoot = $objXml.documentElement ;$oFormItem = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($oXMLRoot, $tview)     ;;========= First node is Filename     $oXmlRoot = $objXML     GUICtrlDelete($hTree)     $hTree = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(5, 5, 390, 350)     $oFormItem = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($strFile, $hTree)     If $oFormItem = 0 Then         MsgBox(0, "Error", "Failed to Create Treeview Item")         Return     EndIf     ;===============================================================================     For $oNodes In $oXmlRoot.childNodes         DisplayNode($oNodes, $oFormItem)     Next     GUICtrlSetState($oFormItem, $GUI_FOCUS)     GUICtrlSetState($fileClose, $GUI_ENABLE) EndFunc;==>_XmlBuildTree ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name:     _XmlFileLoad ; Description:      Load and parse the XML file ; Parameters:       $strFile    XML file to load ; Syntax:           _XmlBuildTree($objXml,$treeview) ; Author(s):        Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Returns:          Object handle on success ;                   0 on failure and sets error to parser error. ;=============================================================================== Func _XmlFileLoad($strXmlFile)     $strFile = $strXmlFile ;if not isobj($oXml) then     $oXml = ObjCreate("Msxml2.DOMDocument") ;   $oXml.LoadXML (FileRead($strFile, FileGetSize($strFile)))     $oXml.load ($strFile)     If $oXml.parseError.errorCode <> 0 Then         MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Error opening specified file: " & $strFile & @CRLF & $oXml.parseError.reason)         SetError($oXml.parseError.errorCode)         Return 0     EndIf     Return $oXml EndFunc;==>_XmlFileLoad ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name:     _Inline ; Description:      Returns the checked state of inline menu item ; Parameters:       none ; Syntax:           _Inline() ; Author(s):        Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Returns:          Returns the checked state of inline menu item ;=============================================================================== Func _Inline()     Return BitAND(GUICtrlRead($viewinline), $GUI_CHECKED) EndFunc;==>_Inline Func SHAddToRecentDocs($dwData, $dwFlags = 2) ;To add a file to the list of recent documents you just have to pass 2 in the first argument, ;which means that you're passing a string, and pass the file name in the second argument: ;(the value 1 in the first argument means that you're passing a PIDL, which isn't the case.) ;You can also clear the list of recent documents by passing a NULL in the second argument:     DllCall("shell32.dll", "long", "SHAddToRecentDocs", $dwFlags, "long", $dwData, "str") EndFunc;==>SHAddToRecentDocs ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name:     _Persist() ; Description:      Saves or load settings to/from ini ; Parameters:       $strFileName ; Syntax:           _Persist($strFileName) ; Author(s):        Stephen Podhajecki <gehossafats@netmdc.com> ; Returns: ;=============================================================================== Func _Persist($command = "")     $command = StringUpper($command)     If $command = "" Or $command = "SAVE" Then         $y = 0         For $x = 0 To UBound($aRecent) - 1             $sRecent = GUICtrlRead($aRecent[$x], 1)             If $sRecent[0] = "0" Or $sRecent[0] = "" Then             Else                 IniWrite(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini", "Files", $y,($sRecent[0]))                 $y = $y + 1             EndIf         Next         IniWrite(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini", "Files", "files", $y)                 IniWrite(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini", "Inline", "Checked", _Inline())     ElseIf $command = "LOAD" Then         If FileExists(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini") Then             $recent = IniRead(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini", "Files", "files", 0)             For $x = 0 To $recent - 1                 _UpdateMenu(IniRead(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini", "Files", $x, ""))             Next             GUICtrlSetState($viewinline, IniRead(@ScriptFullPath & ".ini", "Inline", "Checked", 0)) ;           _UpdateMenu()         EndIf     EndIf EndFunc;==>_Persist If _Inline() = $GUI_CHECKED Then     GUICtrlSetState($viewinline, $GUI_UNCHECKED)     _XmlBuildTree($oOXml) Else     GUICtrlSetState($viewinline, $GUI_CHECKED)     _XmlBuildTree($oOXml) EndIf

Hope it helps. :P

I have a set of DOM wrapper funcs too that I am about to post along with an example for saving settings to an XML file. :lmao:

Edit:

Bug fix: Large XML file would cause tree to fail
Added MRU peristance to INI file
Added Close menu Item

Edit:

Bug fix: Change view before loading file caused crash

Edit:

Attached correct file.

Edit:

Bug fix: When using Open from menu, _UpdateMenu() would go into infinite loop when menu count > 5

Updated version:
Attached File  xmltree.au3   13.09KB   1766 downloads

Edited by eltorro, 22 January 2006 - 09:58 PM.

#10 steve8tch

steve8tch

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:34 PM

I get a couple of missing procedures

_GuiCtrlMenuDeleteItem()
_GuiCtrlMenuDeleteItem()

Any thoughts

#11 foggw

foggw

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:27 PM

Nice!

Could you check the link for treexml.au3?
I get a VBScript file with two different browsers. (Could just be because I'm behind a firewall with cache.)

Note. The GuiMenu.au3 is in the topic mentioned in the source code above.

Bill

#12 eltorro

eltorro

more or less the same as the latter of the former.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:20 PM

@steve8tch
reply 9 near the top:
Func _GUICtrlMenuDeleteItem($DMI_hWnd, $DMI_id, $DMI_opt)   If $DMI_hWnd <= 0 Or $DMI_id < 0 Then Return -1   $MF_BYCOMMAND = 0x00000000   $MF_BYPOSITION = 0x00000400   If $DMI_Opt = 0 Then      $DMI_Opt = $MF_BYCOMMAND   Else      $DMI_Opt = $MF_BYPOSITION   EndIf   $DMI_r = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","DeleteMenu", _                                 "hwnd",$DMI_hWnd, _                                 "int",$DMI_id, _                                 "int",$DMI_opt )   If @error Then Return 0   Return $DMI_r[0] EndFunc

It's in the orig post too.
:P

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users