Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Simplified SAPI Speech Recogniton

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

zerocool, i forget which one of your scripts i had running, but i noticed, that when i spoke into the mic the mic volume would lower to 0

Posted · Report post

:)

Hey..I might be way off the mark here. But I use the Opera Browser, which has a voice command button. You can set up your own voice commands that run your auto it scripts. For instance, i just say.."Baby, run time."... and Opera will run my time.au3 script, which talks back to me and tells me the time. I have many short scripts for my voice commands .. Opera recognizes my voice almost without flaw. Yep..Its a work around, but why reinvent the wheel?

Posted · Report post

zerocool, i forget which one of your scripts i had running, but i noticed, that when i spoke into the mic the mic volume would lower to 0

Wow thats odd, I don't think i added volume control to any of my scripts. umm let me know which one, and remember to train your profile.

Posted (edited) · Report post

zerocool, you might want to update your first post with the most recent program...make it noob-friendly :)

Wow thats odd, I don't think i added volume control to any of my scripts. umm let me know which one, and remember to train your profile.

he could have just found the problem with our first script and why it stopped listening :mellow:

and, there is a problem with your code on page 3. When my microphone is OFF, it thinks that I say as "Per"...

Edited by theguy0000

Posted · Report post

now we just beed a way train it with a script :)

Posted · Report post

now we just beed a way train it with a script :)

sounds like a good idea but if wouldn't using a link that would open the training profile be easier.

I don't know what the CLSID would be for that though

Posted · Report post

Just out of curiosity... anyone want to try this...

http://www.voiceflux.net/download.vx

...and let me know how well it works?

Lar.

wow, I used to use this but forgot what it was called, thanks for the link maybe we could control it with autoit

Posted · Report post

Did you guys manage to get it to work :?

Posted · Report post

Here's a very very late reply :idea:

I've just created a SAPIListBox UDF that will allow an AutoIT script to respond to a spoken words / phrases from a predefined list of items. Click on this link to access the UDF.