Size Of Autoitsc.bin In Beta 123 Grow Very Much

Seriously... these are Betas... You aren't going to know much, because we are experimenting and such... There was an implementation of Regex that was being mulled over... we probably didn't advertise it and it was eventually scrapped... Do we need to inform you of every design and development whim? I appreciate that you are curious... enough to say that it is just the developers developing...

LAr.

OK. Thanks for explaantion. I'm satisfied now with this info and will stop my replays here.

For me that size is not problem.

Bye

Zedna, it doesn't matter what happened 10 builds ago. What matters is I can look at 3.2.0.1 and 3.2.1.12 and see that the size is what I expect it to be knowing that we increased the size since then. A spike in size in 3.2.1.2 is irrelevant to me because it's clearly (to me) no longer present. If it were, the size of 3.2.1.12 would be something like 460KB.

Edit: If you want to report an appreciable difference in size between two versions, that's fine, but please don't report stuff from 10 versions back.

Edited by Valik

Well, if a developer says it should be there, that is more than enough reason for me to accept the size. If you want to complain about the size, I guess you shouldn't use AutoIt.

Shut up and read once more all my posts in this topic!!

I have no problem with size - but only if it isn't due to some error and finally I accepted opinion of developers here.